Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nocturne

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Oct 31, 1999

Nocturne is a survival horror game set in the 1920s and 30s. As a member of a secret government organization "The Stranger" investigates sightings of zombies, werewolves, demons and other monsters and fights them all over the world.

slight warning for trying to run this

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By fox01313

Just wanted to put a heads up on Giant Bomb about this game to help others avoid the headache of getting this to work on Vista (tried running it as win95 & 98 with everything checked in compatibility), yet it still doesn't work. Tried dumping it on the dosbox mounted drive for older games & it says that it's a windows nt windowed exe file & won't work so until someone who built it fixes it to accept the compatibility feature when changing the program to run on earlier format or getting it to run some other way & reading this right now to see if there's some answer on getting it to run, as of the date on this post it probably won't work so don't take too much of your time getting it to work.

To me this game is remembered fondly & apart from the rather recent screenshot of the stranger, I'd really enjoy the idea of playing it again without having to install windows 95 on my pc.
    http://www.kotaku.com.au/2009/02/infernal_engine_offers_glimpse_of_nextgen_nocturne-2/    

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.