Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Oculus Rift

Accessory »

The Oculus Rift is a virtual reality headset for the PC released in March 2016.

Robo Recall is out NOW! (and it's free if you have Oculus Touch!)

JackBurt0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

So, I played the demo of Bullet Train when it came out, and I was pretty tickled by it. If it hadn't been for Superhot VR, it probably would have been the thing I showed friends and played the most myself. Epic just released this today as part of their GDC talk on the state of the Unreal Engine...and it's free to anyone that has Oculus Touch! I downloaded it and played about an hour or so...and while it's not really going for the same thing as something like Superhot, it's still pretty damn good.

If you've been waiting for it, go grab it!

Early impressions: Lots of grabbing robots and flinging them, lots of shooting, lots of physics. Things can get pretty crazy when you've got 15+ robots on screen at once. Movement takes some getting used to, but by my 3rd mission, I was getting the hang of it. If you've downloaded it, let me know if you have any tips!

big_denim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By big_denim

I just got a Vive and am really looking forward to playing this one. Unfortunately my VR backlog is quite long right now so it won't be for a few months before I get to try it.

And people say VR has no killer apps. GB really needs to do another Vrodeo soon because the last few months for VR have been great.

Arizona Sunshine and Racket NX are amazing. And the updates to Raw Data have made it my favorite game in years.

If only more people would jump into VR. It's a blast.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.