Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Jan 25, 2005

A spin-off of the Oddworld series, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath attaches an unrelated shooter to the beloved franchise as players undertake the role of a mysterious bounty hunter known as Stranger, who seeks to make a living in Oddworld's rugged West.

Upgrading to HD version w/ Amazon verision

Rxanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Rxanadu

I just got Stranger's Wrath during a sale on Amazon, but the game won't even start. I'm just assuming this was due to not having the HD update. I've looked around for the update, but everything keeps directing me to Steam or GOG.

Is there a standalone update for Stranger's Wrath to the HD version?

butano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By butano

Can you activate the game through Steam? It was a free update for those who purchased the game before the HD release.

Rxanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

@butano: I didn't get a Steam code for the game, so I can't activate it via Steam. Any time I try to play the game, it automatically crashes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.