Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Path of Exile

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 23, 2013

Path of Exile is a free-to-play PC online action Role-Playing Game set in a dark fantasy world.

Amazing

zephrr86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By zephrr86

I started playing this game yesterday after I finished my last run through the D3 beta. I had been watching it for a while and waiting for a beta invite. After D3 though I was a bit desperate to continue fragging mindless things so I decided to pony up the 10 bucks to get early access and I could not be more pleased. I fell out of love with the old isometric point-click-kill dungeon crawlers back shortly after D2 came out and really haven't payed them much mind since. Even D3 sat far back in my mind up until this past weekend. I had seen coverage but no matter what it was always a "Been there, done that." sort of deal. Now after logging in 12 hours in D3 and about 8 of POE I must say that the boys over at Grinding Gears have certainly done a remarkable job. This game is going to be my new crack for quite a long while I am sure. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.