Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX East 2013

Concept »

The fourth annual PAX East took place March 22-24, 2013 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center in Boston, Massachusetts.

PAX East 2013 Floor Plan

bryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By bryn

UPDATE: Here is the Official PDF floor plan from the PAX East site.

So the Guidebook app (that can be found on the PAX East site) has the newly released PAX East 2013 guide. On there I found the Floor Plan maps for this year. Sadly though, the smaller booths don't have descriptions. Once/if a PDF is released, I'm sure a more detailed floor plan will be there, but for now here's what we got:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

This is mostly for the impatient/paranoid planners out there.

Morbid_Coffee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The most important booth right now is booth #965 and I can't find it on that floor plan. I'm getting a little worried I was lied to.

riostarwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 206

User Lists: 62

#3 riostarwind  Moderator

If you check the exhibitor tab and look for a booth number that doesn't have a name you'll find it on that list. Like I noticed 799 is actually Mugen studios. I can't seem to search by the booth number so finding out all of the unnamed booths would take a while.

bryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

For anyone still interested: The PAX site finally put up the floor plan PDF with listings for each booth number.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.