Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX Prime 2014

Concept »

The eleventh PAX Prime took place August 29-September 1, 2014 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, Washington.

Anyone going to Prime into Pins??

rentfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Anyone going to Prime into Collecting Pinny Arcade Pins?? I can't make it and was wondering if anyone could pick me up a Prime Set and the 10th Anniversary Pin. I can paypal you the money if you pick them up. Or if you couldn't make it to east we could trade, I have extra East Set and 10th Anniversary East Pin.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!!!!

rentfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

They Post the New Pins that will be available at Prime. They look pretty sweet. I think the Supergiant pin looks the best. Offer is still out there. If anyone wants to trade or pick up a few for me I will pay.

New Pins at Prime

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.