Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX Prime 2014

Concept »

The eleventh PAX Prime took place August 29-September 1, 2014 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, Washington.

PAX Prime 2014 in 101 Words

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 16

Edited By fobwashed

I'm stealing @marino 's format to describe what I can remember of PAX Prime 2014. We spent quite a lot of it doing the same stuff. You can find his here =]

"presented in (mostly) chronological order with little to no explanation or context:"

PAX as usual was a goddamn blast. Got to meet a ton of fantastic people inside and outside of the games industry and was a much needed burst of awesome following one of the worst months of online shittery in a long time. Thank you to everyone I met at the show new and old for making it an amazing experience! Also, it was super awesome to see so many of my shirts both old and new and secret being worn all about the show~ Unsure whether I'll make it out to East this next time around, but I'll definitely be at Prime again next year!

GGWP <>

Avatar image for alwaysbeclothing
    alwaysbeclothing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By alwaysbeclothing
    Crazy people in line for Hunger Games
    Crazy people in line for Hunger Games

El_Funko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By El_Funko
    • "I'm with the panel. They're all with me." showdown with enforcers

Very curious about the backstory/context to this one.

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alwaysbeclothing: Lol. Meeting up with @laika and @edgework was pretty cool. I started a list of people I was happy to meet and talk to but it was growing too long and starting to look too much like some kind of bragging list so I nixed it -_-;; Definitely met a ton of awesome ppl =]

@el_funko said:
    • "I'm with the panel. They're all with me." showdown with enforcers

Very curious about the backstory to this one.

I sorta know Max and he said I could bring some buddies to the CAH panel and skip the line. When we showed up, the line was already almost capped and the Enforcers were being ultra diligent in confirming that I was in fact, allowed to bring ppl in and skip the line. Like, way more so than any of the other panels. It all worked out in the end but it was sorta crazy.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

Chun Li lunch show? What?

Also, sounds like you had a bad encounter with oysters!

PAX was indeed a blast, though. Like you, I'm looking forward to next year!

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hailinel said:

Chun Li lunch show? What?

Also, sounds like you had a bad encounter with oysters!

PAX was indeed a blast, though. Like you, I'm looking forward to next year!

We were eating lunch on the steps outside and there was a really good Chun Li cosplayer doing some kind of photo shoot while we ate. And yea... Celine had some bad oysters or calamari or something from Elliot's Oyster House and got real sick =\

And Yup! 5/5 would do again!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.