Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Can someone help me find a good portable mouse?

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By JoelTGM

I'm trying to find a good slim mouse for my netbook.  I'm currently using an old microsoft optical mouse, but it's just big enough that when I put it in my netbook case it's too tight and I'm afraid it might damage the netbook or mouse.  I've looked everywhere and can't find a decent small mouse with two side buttons (like for going back or forward on a webpage).  I'd prefer wired, I think, I'm worried wireless might have a slight delay, and I mainly want the mouse for when I play quake3.  Thanks for any suggestions. 

ZeroSkull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By ZeroSkull

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826664006&cm_re=pixxo-_-26-664-006-_-Product

I bought this mouse a couple of weeks ago, its workin really good on my Asus 1000he netbook. The only mouse i could find with a nano reciever for that cheap. I bought this to replace my old wired mouse i was using on it im glad i made the switch its very small and easy to transport. Hope this helps.

Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Bane

I've had good luck with Microsoft's laptop/portable mice.  They make a bazillion different models so I'm sure they have one to suit your needs.

Valkyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

#4  Edited By Valkyr

I have the Logitech VX Nano, it is pretty good and the receiver is the nano receiver which is the smallest receiver on the market, the only con is that it is a Laser mouse but the dpi is not so high, but is enough for gaming I think, check if there is a new logitech laptop model that suits your needs. Logitech = Epic Win

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By OmegaPirate

No Caption Provided
    Exlutonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Exlutonian
    @OmegaPirate:  :D
    CandleJakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By CandleJakk
    @Valkyr said:
    " I have the Logitech VX Nano, it is pretty good and the receiver is the nano receiver which is the smallest receiver on the market, the only con is that it is a Laser mouse but the dpi is not so high, but is enough for gaming I think, check if there is a new logitech laptop model that suits your needs. Logitech = Epic Win "
    Logitech make the best mouses. I'm using the VX Revolution, which is probably too big but that Nano is near enough identical. 
    The response on the Revolution is brilliant, you probably won't notice any difference, having said that I'm not sure about the Nano's response.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.