Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

itunes+quicktimes problem...need help

justinblum2k8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By justinblum2k8

i know its long but please read

ok...first i get a iphone then i try getting apps turns out i have a older version of itunes. i try to update it and then it says "itunes has found a problem with quicktimes itunes can not function wthout quicktimes" both of them seem to work fine. i deleted itunes then reinstalled it to see if that work...same problem...so i tried to delete quicktimes to and a message pops up "a newer verison of quicktime is already installed. this istallation cannot proceed whil the newer verison of quicktime is installed"....i just whant to delete quick times but it isnt letting me...help please

i have vista and i dont have itunes no more

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.