Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Golden

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 14, 2012

Persona 4 Golden is an update of the critically acclaimed PlayStation 2 role-playing game. New additions and changes have been made exclusively for the PlayStation Vita.

Just ran into an interesting glitch...

Berserker976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Berserker976

I was going through my sizable inventory recently and I came across something wrong, albeit quite lucky.

I had harvested Makaracorn recently, and was checking to see how many I had gotten so far.

99x Makaracorn

Pretty awesome, and clearly a glitch. Has anyone run into anything similar?

Avatar image for selfconfessedcynic
    selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

o_o

Nope, never. I wouldn't mind having near infinite Paprika... I wonder if there's some Missingno-esque exploit to be found.

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TohruAdachi

That would be something interesting to look at,the only bug that bothered me in this game is during boss fight with Yukiko. She gets back into her cage,but all of sudden falls down again and gets back into her cage.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Snail

This reminded me of a glitch I once found in a game, that was basically the opposite of that. I was first playing through Ocarina of Time on the N64 and got to the section where you need to use the Lens of Truth to follow a ghost through the desert. I went to choose the mystical magnifier, and it did something like turn into a bottle when I selected it.

And that was it. On the final stretch of the game. That moment is still so vivid and precise in my memory. I was like, 5 years old at the time. How was I supposed to deal with that?

Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I accidentally dropped the game inside a toilet full of pee.

Oh well.

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Winternet

What is going on!

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By toowalrus
    @Snail: Ha, that's weird. There was a glitch in that game where you could swing your empty bottle at a bug or fish or whatever, and if you paused mid-swing and switched to something, that thing would turn into a bottle. It sucked if you accidentally did it to something important, but you could easily do it to something like the Claim Check you get after getting the Biggoron's Sword, you could have 5 bottles.
    TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TohruAdachi

You lucky bastards have a childhood. I was midway through Ocarina of Time and my file mysteriously got deleted,than my N64 broke down.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Snail

@TooWalrus said:

@Snail: Ha, that's weird. There was a glitch in that game where you could swing your empty bottle at a bug or fish or whatever, and if you paused mid-swing and switched to something, that thing would turn into a bottle. It sucked if you accidentally did it to something important, but you could easily do it to something like the Claim Check you get after getting the Biggoron's Sword, you could have 5 bottles.

Hmm, it might have been something like that. I'm pretty sure it had to do with the fact that I selected a bottle to catch a fairy. Maybe I switched to the Lens of Truth in the middle of that process or something. But I think it was kind of different, like I selected the bottle and then immediately after the other thing. I don't know.

I guess maybe it doesn't have to do with the pee then. I swear, I was so surprised when I found out that the game still worked perfectly after that. It wasn't even a CD, it was a cartridge, with circuits inside it and whatnot.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By nightriff

@Snail said:

@TooWalrus said:

Hmm, it might have been something like that. I'm pretty sure it had to do with the fact that I selected a bottle to catch a fairy. Maybe I switched to the Lens of Truth in the middle of that process or something. But I think it was kind of different, like I selected the bottle and then immediately after the other thing. I don't know.

I guess maybe it doesn't have to do with the pee then. I swear, I was so surprised when I found out that the game still worked perfectly after that. It wasn't even a CD, it was a cartridge, with circuits inside it and whatnot.

Oh it was the pee, TooWalrus is trying to make you feel better

InfiniteGeass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By InfiniteGeass

What does Makaracorn do?

dogman795

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By dogman795

@InfiniteGeass: Reflects magic. Same as Makarakarn, but it's a vegetable you can grow at your house instead of a spell.

Worcanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Worcanna

I got a glitch today. I was only able to walk right, no matter how far the stick went. After a reset, it vanished but it was kinda a bother.

weaselrfu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By weaselrfu

Had the x99 Makaracorn thing happen too. Which kinda saved my ass, actually.

envane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By envane

remember that glitch to get infinite jp in fftactics .. i do

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#15  Edited By kerse

Oh hey that happened to me too, I was hoping they would sell for a lot but they are practically worthless. Oh well, they're sorta useful.

SomeDude22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of the glitches i ran into are mostly minor and not really game breaking here are some of them

1. During the shadow yukiko Boss fight If you damaged Yukiko enough with a Bufudyne Skill Yukiko will then be knocked down and the cutscene will play of Yukiko summoning the Charming prince however yukiko will not be present on the cutscene she will only appear during the summoning animation.

2. during a fight between a regular shadow the shadow will face whoever's turn it is but one time i the enemy will still face the previous party member while you control the current member

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.