Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 5

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Sep 15, 2016

The sixth main iteration in the long-running Persona series, Persona 5 follows a group of high school students (and a cat) who moonlight as the Phantom Thieves, out to reform society one rotten adult at a time.

Persona Super Live 2015 Countdown

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By FluxWaveZ

I didn't see this posted yet, so here:

No Caption Provided

Persona Super Live 2015 is a concert taking place on February 5th, 2015 that was announced on November 20th, and alongside the announcement was a countdown website branching from the Persona Channel. Going by how obvious the countdown website's making it seem, as well as coy teases such as this Persona PR tweet going "I wonder why the 5s are moving?", it's evident that this is related to Persona 5 in some way.

Interesting tidbit: the countdown started at about the same time the countdown for the November 24, 2013 Persona event did last year.

Tangentially, I'd expect North American related Persona 5 news at the PlayStation Experience event in a couple of weeks.

Pilzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Oh my god. You CANNOT imaginehow hype I am.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

I love the music behind Persona 3 & 4, who and what is involved in it?

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Corevi

@flstyle: Music from Persona 3 and 4 performed by Yumi Kawamura, Lotus Juice, Hirata Shihoko and Shoji Meguro. The countdown site being themed after Persona 5 is making people think that there will be some stuff about P5 announced there but I highly doubt it and think it's just the new style for all Persona related things that aren't directly tied to a specific game in the series.

Pilzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flstyle: Well, Shoji Meguro is the composer, so check his works out if you're interested.

Also, I can imagine that chained off question mark will get opened after an announcement at the playstation experience. Oh, I'm so looking forward to this!

afabs515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Guys, what if they announce a Q1 release date (which won't happen, but still!)? I cannot contain my hype for this game. It needs to come out like NOW.

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#7  Edited By donutfever

Man, those shaking 5s get me excited but it could easily be a really minor announcement, or Atlus trolling us.

That said, it is in February. They could start really showing the game off around then.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Tangentially, I'd expect North American related Persona 5 news at the PlayStation Experience event in a couple of weeks.

And as such:

No Caption Provided

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"and its out worldwide.....right now..."- my wildest dreams

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"This concert is brought to you by Junes."

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

Updated with new art. You are now free to check out the P5 Protag's sick hair.

Might be worth checking the site every once and a while to see if anything of more substance is displayed.

Uppercaseccc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Uppercaseccc
    No Caption Provided

Hey so that concert happening tomorrow, (23 hours as of this post right here) and a Japanese newspaper has this image for a promotion for the concert. According to Gematsu it translate to “Advance notice: Tonight I will appear in Nippon Budokan" signed by the Phantom, so maybe we have are antaginist right here? Full Gematsu artical here

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Hey so that concert happening tomorrow, (23 hours as of this post right here) and a Japanese newspaper has this image for a promotion for the concert. According to Gematsu it translate to “Advance notice: Tonight I will appear in Nippon Budokan" signed by the Phantom, so maybe we have are antaginist right here? Full Gematsu artical here

We are following along over here

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.