Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Phantasy Star Online 2

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 04, 2012

Phantasy Star Online 2 is a Japanese free-to-play online action-RPG which was released for PC in July 2012, and Vita in Feb 2013. The game was finally announced for a US release during E3 2019, for Xbox One and PC in 2020.

PSO2 coming to the PS4, and a new summoner class... Still no word on western release.

MrWakka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Apparently they announced this today, got all excited then realized that it is just for asia ps4, no mention of a western release. But if they were going to do it, now would be the time right?... right?... Its never going to happen.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/12/23/phantasy-star-online-2-playstation-4-beta-starts-in-february/

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

As much as I would like it to, it's never going to happen.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

Fuck Sega for playing with my emotions like this. They can't make a decent Sonic game ever, they are bringing back the Dreamcast as some weird PC/console hybrid, and they can't even give us a Western release of PSO2.

Why do I even keep hoping for this to happen?

MrWakka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jakob187 said:

Fuck Sega for playing with my emotions like this. They can't make a decent Sonic game ever, they are bringing back the Dreamcast as some weird PC/console hybrid, and they can't even give us a Western release of PSO2.

I thought the 'Dreamcast 2' was proven a hoax/misinformation stemming from that dreamcast petition.

DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

@jakob187: Dreamcast 2 is a hoax/wishful thinking. Also they are bringing Yakuza 5/0 over so that's something.

Ley_Lines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@mrwakka said:
    @jakob187 said:

I thought the 'Dreamcast 2' was proven a hoax/misinformation stemming from that dreamcast petition.

It was a fake

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

@dochaus said:

@jakob187: Dreamcast 2 is a hoax/wishful thinking. Also they are bringing Yakuza 5/0 over so that's something.

They couldn't even make a Dreamcast 2?

Man, FUCK Sega!

Uppercaseccc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

should we just @ Gio Corsi and ask him to # put this game on the list

Avatar image for disquisedjustin
    DisquisedJustin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The best thing SEGA has done in recent years is allow Yu Suzuki permission to have the Shenmue license so he can FINALLY make Shenmue 3 rather than hold it hostage like Capcom is doing with Mega Man and Inafune or Konami with Castlevania. That being said, even still, FUCK SEGA!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.