Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pillars of Eternity

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Mar 26, 2015

Pillars of Eternity is Obsidian Entertainment's isometric, party-based RPG set in the new fantasy world of Eora.

Trials of Durance quest confusion (Minor spoilers)

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Hey guys. I've been playing this game for about 60 hours now and loving it. However Durance's side quest has been stuck at the same stage for most of that time. I've had the dream and subsequent chat about the bomb. My quest is at "Continue to get to know Durance. Durance revealed to me that he was one of the engineers of the Godhammer bomb. There must be more to this that he isn't telling me - at least not yet."

I've been told to progress this quest you need to talk to him a lot about everything but I believe I have cleared out all his dialogue options and yet it won't move on. I know camping outside is what triggers the next step but I can't get anything happening. I've heard that there is a story event (please dont tell me what it is) that pushes this forward. I'm at the end of Act 2 and wonder should this quest be further along than it is or am I just waiting for an event to trigger?

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By rethla

You get a story event in act 3 that moves it along but its possible to go another route and miss that event. You have to pe patient with Durance, eventually he will chat you up again :)

Also i think resting at an inn once triggered one of his conversations so it doesnt have to be on the road.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.