Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlatinumGames

Company »

The spirit of Clover Studio lives on in PlatinumGames, a development house started by ex-Clover employees.

PlatinumGames working on "big multiplayer title".

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#1  Edited By Icemael
    Link

From the interview: 

One element that’s been missing from Platinum Games titles is multiplayer. Is there a particular reason why you’ve omitted this? Do you intend to place greater emphasis on it in the future?

We haven’t officially announced it yet, but we have a big multiplayer title that we’re working on right now. There are many different projects running internally, but please look out for the announcement.  

I wonder what kind of game it is... I think a racing or fighting game from them could be really cool.
    FirePrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By FirePrince

Oh hell yes.This will be insane.

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TheFreeMan

I could definitely get down with a fighting game from PG. I imagine it'd be like Dead or Alive, but with slightly less breasts and more crazy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.