Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PUBG: Battlegrounds

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 23, 2017

A survival-shooter led by the modder behind the Battle Royale mods for the ArmA series. It is one of the progenitors of the "battle royale" sub-genre, pitting 100 players in a large empty location where they must scavenge for weapons and fight to the death.

PUBG Mexico Rules (need suggestions)

Roomrunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

Out of desire for "Murder Island" to have more in it than just murder, I've started to work on a "Mexico Rules" inspired home game.

Friends take turns playing the game solo, being assigned specific missions (rated by spiciness). The way I've done the rules so far, the max amount of points you can get is 15.

Here is what I've come up with so far. If you have any suggestions for crazy or challenging things to do in the game, please leave one here.

I don't even know if this is even a good idea, but it seems like it would at least make for good fun between friends with Twitch accounts.

Fezrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I haven't played PUBG, only watched the streams, so I don't know how feasible these are (I think they'd have to be optional only), but:

*Murder someone from outside the blue circle

*Murder someone while inside the red circle

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.