Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

360 (like) controller for the PS3?

• 99 results
    Benjaminvdv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Benjaminvdv

I've never been a huge fan of the Dual Shock controllers, I've used them lots (I went through 3 back in my time with the PSX - that's purely from playing, I don't destroy them), and yet I never really liked them. Nearly 3 years ago I got my Xbox 360 and I love that controller, it's just amazing, anyway I recently got a PS3 and now that I'm used to something that is better on nearly all fronts, I really can't be bothered with the PS3 controller, so I've been looking around, but all the PS3 controllers use the PS3 layout (thumbsticks next to each other) while I would love one that is identical or almost identical to the 360 controller. That or a cheap device to use a 360 controller (preferably wireless) on the PS3, so far I only found one that will cost me like 60-65 euro to use a wired 360 controller on the PS3.

So does any of you know if there is something out there, because when I played CoD4 at a friends I just couldn't imagine buying a shooter for the PS3 with the current controller, just doesn't feel right for it.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Willy105

That would be awesome if it existed.

The DualShock was not a good controller when it came out, it's not any better today.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By trophyhunter

is that a fucking joke? the 360 controller is the worst one since the N64's controller

mhkjtha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By mhkjtha

I've heard there's ways to connect a XBOX360 controller to a PS3, google it. I saw a video of someone playing KZ2 with a 360 controller.

I don't understand how you manage to tolerate the atrocious d-pads of the 360 controller.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zeforgotten

There's like a converter so you can use the 360 controller on the PS3. 
    Can't remember the name right now, but you know. Google might help you unless you have the patience to wait for me to get back from work. 
    Or if any other jobber in here knows what I'm talking about. 

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#6  Edited By wefwefasdf
    @mhkjtha: 
    You really have no need to use the D-Pad for most games except for maybe switching weapons. 

The converter is call the Cross Battle Adapter and can be found here. Personally, I just wouldn't play FPS games on the PS3 if you have the option of playing it on another console.

Benjaminvdv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Benjaminvdv
    @trophyhunter said:
    " is that a fucking joke? the 360 controller is the worst one since the N64's controller "
    I gotta ask, did you play with fireworks or something when you were a little kid and lost a few fingers? Because the N64 is imo the second best controller ever made, if it wasn't for the deep rings on the thumbstick it would be pretty much perfect... 
    Anyway just so you know, depending on the size of your hands etc some controllers feel better then others, now since I've litteraly used every single official controller of all the main consoles since the 8bit gen I do know what I'm talking about, and the 360 controller is by far the best I've ever used, I can completely wrap my hands around the controller whereas with the PS3 controller there is quite a bit of space between my hands/fingers and the controller, which just doesn't feel as comfortable, besides when the Dual Shock came out we were all still using the 4 points digital controls and the analog sticks were simply added, these days we use the analog sticks all the time, especially the left one, hence it should be in a more comfortable position.
    Trust me, I'm not a Sony hater, I own all their consoles plus the PSP, but their controllers seriously need a major redesign, the Dual Shock was excusable, the Dual Shock 2 was pretty bad since they should have redesigned it, but using it again for the PS3 is just inexcusable.

@mhkjtha:
    @ZeForgotten:
    Well I found this the last time I was looking around, but like I said, you can't go wireless and it costs quite a bit, especially since I probably would have to import it.
    theWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By theWarren
    zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zeforgotten
    @Benjaminvdv: Ah yes, sorry. Forgot about the non-wireless part. Sorry for wasting your time then :P 
    But that was the one I was talking about
    wafflestomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

mhkjtha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mhkjtha
    @Benjaminvdv said:
    @mhkjtha:
    @ZeForgotten:
    Well I found this the last time I was looking around, but like I said, you can't go wireless and it costs quite a bit, especially since I probably would have to import it. "
    Ah I didnt realize the wireless thing was important. shouldve read more carefully. (thats exactly what i was talking about btw)

while we're on the topic, does somebody know of a good ps3 WIRED controller? one that they have experience with so that they know its good?
    teh_pwnzorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By teh_pwnzorer
    @Benjaminvdv said:
    " @trophyhunter said:
    " is that a fucking joke? the 360 controller is the worst one since the N64's controller "
    I gotta ask, did you play with fireworks or something when you were a little kid and lost a few fingers? Because the N64 is imo the second best controller ever made, if it wasn't for the deep rings on the thumbstick it would be pretty much perfect... 
    Anyway just so you know, depending on the size of your hands etc some controllers feel better then others, now since I've litteraly used every single official controller of all the main consoles since the 8bit gen I do know what I'm talking about, and the 360 controller is by far the best I've ever used, I can completely wrap my hands around the controller whereas with the PS3 controller there is quite a bit of space between my hands/fingers and the controller, which just doesn't feel as comfortable, besides when the Dual Shock came out we were all still using the 4 points digital controls and the analog sticks were simply added, these days we use the analog sticks all the time, especially the left one, hence it should be in a more comfortable position.
    Trust me, I'm not a Sony hater, I own all their consoles plus the PSP, but their controllers seriously need a major redesign, the Dual Shock was excusable, the Dual Shock 2 was pretty bad since they should have redesigned it, but using it again for the PS3 is just inexcusable.

@mhkjtha:
    @ZeForgotten:
    Well I found this the last time I was looking around, but like I said, you can't go wireless and it costs quite a bit, especially since I probably would have to import it. "
    Nintendo thought that the Playstation controller was good and made the Gamecube controller, which is an improvement over the playstation controller in some ways but a devolution in others (i.e., the A,B,X,Y button layout was designed for button mashing elementary school kids).
    teh_pwnzorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By teh_pwnzorer
    @SpikeSpiegel said:
    " @mhkjtha: 
    You really have no need to use the D-Pad for most games except for maybe switching weapons. 

The converter is call the Cross Battle Adapter and can be found here. Personally, I just wouldn't play FPS games on the PS3 if you have the option of playing it on another console.  "
    Other than FPSs that have vehicles in them (Battlefield games,  Operation Flashpoint, etc.), it makes no sense to play an FPS on *any* console, if you have a recent PC.  Playing with anything other than mouse and keyboard (unless you have to control vehicles) is an abomination. 

3rd person shooters/platformers, on the other hand, make perfect sense with a dual joystick setup.
    mhkjtha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mhkjtha

I dont get when people say that 3rd person shooters are much worse with a kb/m. its the same thing as an FPS, just from behind :\

most types of games are better with a gamepad tho

teh_pwnzorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By teh_pwnzorer
    @mhkjtha said:
    " I dont get when people say that 3rd person shooters are much worse with a kb/m. its the same thing as an FPS, just from behind :\  most types of games are better with a gamepad tho "
    Huh?  Name a 3rd person shooter on a PC.
    zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zeforgotten
    @teh_pwnzorer said:
    " @mhkjtha said:
    " I dont get when people say that 3rd person shooters are much worse with a kb/m. its the same thing as an FPS, just from behind :\  most types of games are better with a gamepad tho "
    Huh?  Name a 3rd person shooter on a PC. "
    Lost Planet. 
    Hitman(if you pick to go shooter-rific on their asses) 
    Kane & Lynch 
    Freedom Fighters 
    Matrix: Path of Neo (well, some of it) 
    Gun
    mhkjtha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mhkjtha
    @teh_pwnzorer said:
    " @mhkjtha said:
    max payne
    teh_pwnzorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By teh_pwnzorer
    @ZeForgotten said:

" @teh_pwnzorer said:

" @mhkjtha said:
    Lost Planet. Hitman(if you pick to go shooter-rific on their asses) Kane & Lynch Freedom Fighters Matrix: Path of Neo (well, some of it) Gun "
    @mhkjtha said:

" @teh_pwnzorer said:

" @mhkjtha said:
    max payne "
    OK.  Let's take Tomb Raider as an example: with an analog stick you can control the movement of the person with more precision than with four arrow keys.  EDIT: But you can aim with more precision with a mouse.  So it's not perfect in either case, I guess.
    mhkjtha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mhkjtha
    @teh_pwnzorer: well a game like that certainly controls better with a controller, but its more about platforming and action-adventure. if its a game purely about running around and shooting like max payne or gears of war, it controls better with a kb/m imo
    teh_pwnzorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By teh_pwnzorer
    @mhkjtha said:
    " @teh_pwnzorer: well a game like that certainly controls better with a controller, but its more about platforming and action-adventure. if its a game purely about running around and shooting like max payne or gears of war, it controls better with a kb/m imo "
    Yeah, if the shooting part is more important than navigating the environment, then definitely a mouse is superior.
    theWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By theWarren
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @Willy105 said:
    " That would be awesome if it existed.  The DualShock was not a good controller when it came out, it's not any better today. "
    uh...yeah.  
    nobody ever said anything bad about it until the 360 came out. its a perfectly good controller. 
    Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By Ghostiet

I feel weird, 'cause I like the DS3 more than the X360 pad. I hate the d-pad in place of the left stick and the fact that it's like an elephant. The DS3 one would be 100% perfect for me if it had a tiny little bit more space near the R2 & L2 buttons.

Still, the Rumblepad is the best motherfucker of all. Period.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#24  Edited By Willy105
    @TwoOneFive said:

" @Willy105 said:

" That would be awesome if it existed.  The DualShock was not a good controller when it came out, it's not any better today. "
    uh...yeah.  nobody ever said anything bad about it until the 360 came out. its a perfectly good controller.  "
    No. The there was criticism regarding the rushed implementation of analog sticks to a controller that wasn't designed to harbor them. The analog stickes were put outside the inner body of the controller because there was no place to put them in, ad they couldn't move the D-Pad down, because at the time it was released, all Playstation games used the D-Pad. But as time went on in the generation, people became less annoyed by it since it was just a last minute rush job halfway thru the generaion.

But the real heat came when the PS2 was unveiled, and it still used the DualShock design. Especially when the Dreamcast, Gamecube, and Xbox had followed the N64 and made the analog stick the primary control device, the DualShock was still stuck with the D-Pad as the primary input device. 

The release of the 360 controller had nothing to do with the Dual Shock's change in perception, since the 360 controller is just a logical step forward from the Dreamcast, Gamecube, and Xbox controllers.

@trophyhunter said:

lolwut. 

The 360 and N64 controllers are perfect examples of good game controllers.
    Metroid545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25  Edited By Metroid545
    @trophyhunter said:
    you ever held one? it feels so right
    zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By zeforgotten
    @Metroid545: I think that is a matter of opinion if I am not mistaken. 

Not that anyone on giantbomb would know what that is. 
    Apparantly it's not cool if you have your own opinion about something and it's worse than a sin to not agree with everyone else who's on the bandwagons
    theWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By theWarren
    Benjaminvdv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Benjaminvdv
    @ZeForgotten said:
    " @Benjaminvdv: Ah yes, sorry. Forgot about the non-wireless part. Sorry for wasting your time then :P But that was the one I was talking about "
    You didn't, and it doesn't have to be wireless, I just much rather have it wireless, if there is a cheap way to connect my wired 360 controller (bought it for my PC a long time ago) to the PS3 then I would, I just don't feel like spending a lot on a wired controller. Anyway thanks for the link.

@theWarren: Thanks for the link, I'll check that out. :)

@wafflestomp: We have no Best Buy in the Netherlands, but I appreciate the help!

@teh_pwnzorer said:
    Nintendo thought that the Playstation controller was good and made the Gamecube controller, which is an improvement over the playstation controller in some ways but a devolution in others (i.e., the A,B,X,Y button layout was designed for button mashing elementary school kids). "
    Personally I never liked the Gamecube controller, just didn't feel right at all, then again I didn't spend that much time with it.

@teh_pwnzorer said:
    Other than FPSs that have vehicles in them (Battlefield games,  Operation Flashpoint, etc.), it makes no sense to play an FPS on *any* console, if you have a recent PC.  Playing with anything other than mouse and keyboard (unless you have to control vehicles) is an abomination.  3rd person shooters/platformers, on the other hand, make perfect sense with a dual joystick setup. "
    I have a recent PC, infact I got a kickass gaming PC (Phenom II x3, Radeon 4890, 4 gig etc), but the thing is that I like to play games with other people, and I do not know a single person who has a better PC than I do, better yet, aside from my brothers, I don't know anyone with a decent gaming PC, so most of them use consoles. Besides when you get the hang of it shooters are no problem on a console, also I don't know your living arrangements, but I live on my own and even though I love my PC and my 24 inch screen, fact is that nothing beats just sitting on your couch fragging some people, it's much more relaxed. All in all I play shooters on both and perhaps in a while on the PS3 aswell.

@TwoOneFive said:
    " @Willy105 said:
    uh...yeah.  nobody ever said anything bad about it until the 360 came out. its a perfectly good controller.  "

And yet I've never really liked it, like I said, when it came out it was acceptable, we came from a generation of thin controllers that never really fitted in your hands properly, but with controllers such as the N64 and DC controller the DS2 just wasn't right anymore, after that you got the second model of the Xbox controller which already felt better and a year before the PS3 came out there was the 360 controller, this should have made Sony think, yet it didn't. By all means, if you like it then I'm fine with that, but a truly great controller is 1 that feels right to (almost) everyone, that no matter how small or big your hands are that they feel fine, this is not the case with the DS3, if I really wrap my hands around them then my thumbs don't end up on the thumbsticks, but beyond them, they touch each other, they shouldn't.
    Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Evilsbane
    @mhkjtha said:
     I don't understand how you manage to tolerate the atrocious d-pads of the 360 controller. "
    Because the D-pad is one of the least used parts of the controller Triggers buttons bumpers and the sticks themselves see constant use the D-pad in most games is either never used or lightly used.
    killdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By killdave

I'd love an xbox 360 controller for the PS3. Thats one of the reasons I love the xbox so much ... controller is the best by a long long long shot.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#31  Edited By Snail

I don't get why people hate the dualshock so much... I don't quite see how the 360 controller can be any better, and yes, I have used both.

mhkjtha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mhkjtha
    @Evilsbane: what about all the xbla games? dont they use the d-pad?

i have a 360 controller for my pc that i bought partially for emulators, but the dpad is so bad that i just end up using the keyboard for them. and if a gamepad is worse then a keyboard for super mario brothers, then that gamepad should face the fucking wall

if youre not into that or fighters i understand you though. a 360 controller with the dpad of a nintendo classic controller would be by far the best controller ever created
    Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Evilsbane
    @mhkjtha said:

" . a 360 controller with the dpad of a nintendo classic controller would be by far the best controller ever created "

Yes please.

And yes I am not a big fighting games guy and I don't mess with arcade to much so your correct in assuming that the D-pad seems super light use from me I will not defend it its the one tragic flaw on the controller but the rest of it is SO Damn good.
    Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ubiquitous

This thread has somewhat derailed from helping someone find a good alternative to the official PS3 controller to a flaming controller debate. I personally like the xbox controller better than the PS3 controller, but this does not mean that either is better or worse. It is all subject to opinion. In terms of functionallity they are both pretty much the same (same amount of buttons, relatively similar placement). The only real difference is that the PS3 controller has Six-Axis capabilities, which are not used for the most part. I think that we can all agree that contoller preference is exactly that, PREFERENCE. Now lets get back on topic and help this man find a controller!

bozosc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By bozosc

I love the xbox 360 controller not only are the buttons right but it has a great weight to it, the six axis controller does not it feels way to light

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#36  Edited By trophyhunter
    @Metroid545 said:

" @trophyhunter said:

you ever held one? it feels so right "
    the d-pad and the shoulder buttons I think are terrible
    Benjaminvdv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Benjaminvdv
    @Snail said:
    " I don't get why people hate the dualshock so much... I don't quite see how the 360 controller can be any better, and yes, I have used both. "
    Like I said, when I wrap my hands around the 360 controller then my thumbs are where they should be, when I do that with the PS3 controller my thumbs are in each others way and it's impossible to play, hence there needs to be space between the controller and your hands, it's all about placement, to far from each other and it's bad, but to close together is also bad, the 360 controller offers me the "perfect" layout, whereas the dual shock controllers will feel uncomfortable, especially when I play for longer then a hour.
    Crono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#38  Edited By Crono

I like the dual shock, personally.  I think it feels higher quality than the Xbox controller... but to be honest, I can use either one just fine with no discomfort in either one.

Metroid545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#39  Edited By Metroid545
    @trophyhunter said:
    " @Metroid545 said:

" @trophyhunter said:

you ever held one? it feels so right "
    the d-pad and the shoulder buttons I think are terrible "
    that I agree the d-pad sux ass but the weight and the grip is what I love about it
    Benjaminvdv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Benjaminvdv

The d-pad does what it has to do, which is basically offer 4 more buttons. But yeah, the DS3 has it beat on that, the only thing it is really better at is games that specifically use the d-pad like fighters.

Anyway I'll probably get that Shadow 6, I need a second controller anyway so might aswell be that one, reviews are positive and all. I'll have to get it from Ebay though, I can't find it on Dutch sites and I saw it new on Ebay for lower prices then on regular sites.

theWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By theWarren

@Benjaminvdv Please be sure to give us your review of it.  I'm really interested to see what you think.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#42  Edited By Snail
    @Benjaminvdv said:
    " @Snail said:
    " I don't get why people hate the dualshock so much... I don't quite see how the 360 controller can be any better, and yes, I have used both. "
    Like I said, when I wrap my hands around the 360 controller then my thumbs are where they should be, when I do that with the PS3 controller my thumbs are in each others way and it's impossible to play, hence there needs to be space between the controller and your hands, it's all about placement, to far from each other and it's bad, but to close together is also bad, the 360 controller offers me the "perfect" layout, whereas the dual shock controllers will feel uncomfortable, especially when I play for longer then a hour. "
    That is so ridiculously picky I won't even bother to write a full response.
    Benjaminvdv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Benjaminvdv
    @Snail said:
    That is so ridiculously picky I won't even bother to write a full response. "
    Yet you spam here?

And how is it picky? The number of Playstations (as in all of them) sold is going toward the 300 million, say that on average each console has like 1.7 controller, that would mean you are looking at about 500 million dual shock controllers. How is it picky that I think Sony needs to get off their ass and make a proper controller?

Nothing is perfect, but Sony has continued with the same flawed model for about 12 years, now if Microsoft was able to make controllers that feel much better in a much shorter period of time, why isn't Sony doing that?
    Now I need a second controller, so I can get a official one which just doesn't feel that great in comparison to other controllers, or I can get one that does feel right. You call it picky, I call it smart.
    big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#44  Edited By big_jon
    @trophyhunter said:

"is that a fucking joke? the 360 controller is the worst one since the N64's controller "

Its a shit ton better than the ps3 controller. Minus the D-pad.
    big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#45  Edited By big_jon
    @Benjaminvdv said:
    " @Snail said:
    That is so ridiculously picky I won't even bother to write a full response. "
    Yet you spam here?  And how is it picky? The number of Playstations (as in all of them) sold is going toward the 300 million, say that on average each console has like 1.7 controller, that would mean you are looking at about 500 million dual shock controllers. How is it picky that I think Sony needs to get off their ass and make a proper controller?  Nothing is perfect, but Sony has continued with the same flawed model for about 12 years, now if Microsoft was able to make controllers that feel much better in a much shorter period of time, why isn't Sony doing that? Now I need a second controller, so I can get a official one which just doesn't feel that great in comparison to other controllers, or I can get one that does feel right. You call it picky, I call it smart. "

No shit, that the reason he likes the controller more. How is that to picky? I hate the toggle location on the daul shock my self.
    ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ravensword

Theres a Controller called Shadow something. It has 360 like triggers and stick layouts.
    klownboots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By klownboots
    @Benjaminvdv said:
    " @trophyhunter said:
    I gotta ask, did you play with fireworks or something when you were a little kid and lost a few fingers? Because the N64 is imo the second best controller ever made,  "
    Why would one have to be physically disfigured to disagree with you?  Is your opinion of controllers really that perfect?

More on topic, there are a few things out there that change up the ps3 controller, like shoulder button extenders and what not, if that is the issue.
    Benjaminvdv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Benjaminvdv
    @klownboots said:
    Why would one have to be physically disfigured to disagree with you?  Is your opinion of controllers really that perfect? More on topic, there are a few things out there that change up the ps3 controller, like shoulder button extenders and what not, if that is the issue. "
    Because both the 360 and N64 controllers are considered 2 of the best controllers made, also the first time I used the N64 controller was when I was 11, my hands were obviously quite a bit smaller, 13 years later and the N64 controller still feels right, now that's how a controller should be made, to feel right in all sorts of hands. If he actually thinks the 360 and N64 controllers are so bad then he must have some really weird hands, hence the joke.

As for the changes to the PS3 controller, these are only minor changes, the problem I had back then with it is still here, perhaps it slightly improved, but they should have just redesigned the whole thing.
    NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By NickL
    @mhkjtha said:
    " I've heard there's ways to connect a XBOX360 controller to a PS3, google it. I saw a video of someone playing KZ2 with a 360 controller.  I don't understand how you manage to tolerate the atrocious d-pads of the 360 controller. "
    not trying to prevoke flaming or anything, but the 360's analog stick is so good that almost no games need a dpad
    Hats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Hats
    @Benjaminvdv said:

" @trophyhunter said:

I gotta ask how much crack you do today? that thing was horrid... fucking analog stick in the middle hated that thing

and who are all you people with pygmy hands both the ps3 and xbox are the same to me unless of course you try to use the xbox dpad for anything requiring timing

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.