Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

360 (like) controller for the PS3?

• 99 results
    calidan777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By calidan777
    @Hats said:
    " @Benjaminvdv said:

" @trophyhunter said:

" is that a fucking joke? the 360 controller is the worst one since the N64's controller "
    I gotta ask, did you play with fireworks or something when you were a little kid and lost a few fingers? Because the N64 is imo the second best controller ever made, if it wasn't for the deep rings on the thumbstick it would be pretty much perfect... 
    I gotta ask how much crack you do today? that thing was horrid... fucking analog stick in the middle hated that thing   and who are all you people with pygmy hands both the ps3 and xbox are the same to me unless of course you try to use the xbox dpad for anything requiring timing "
    Whaa??
    DCFGS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By DCFGS3

I loath the 360 controller, for the simple reason you can't reach all the buttons at once. For example, in GTA4, you can't accelerate, go into drive by mode, and shoot at the same time, with the PS3 you can. Also, the Xbox controller is weirdly shaped. Also, the N64 controller was shit, you could only ever use half the controller, and it was rather unwieldy.

galiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#53  Edited By galiant

Looking forward to the review of said controller, I might get one for my friends who prefer using the 360 controller when they come over to play PS3. 

<opinion style="subjective">
    Personally I prefer the PS3 controller. I think it has something to do with the fact that I started out with the NES, moved on to SNES, and then I didn't aquire a new console until the PS2 and now I own a PS3. If you look at the NES > SNES > PS2/3 controller design, to me it just feels like a natural progression. I've tried using the controllers of other systems throughout the years of gaming with friends, and everything from the N64 to the XBOX360 controller just feels really odd and out of place. Today's Dualshock 3 is perfect for me.
    </opinion>

Pepsicolaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Pepsicolaboy
    @mhkjtha said:

" I've heard there's ways to connect a XBOX360 controller to a PS3, google it. I saw a video of someone playing KZ2 with a 360 controller.  I don't understand how you manage to tolerate the atrocious d-pads of the 360 controller. "

Yeah that D-Pad is horrible. Still, the 360 controller is fantastic, very ergonomic. I recently bought a 3rd party PS3 controller that had the staggered stick set up (ie. 360 stick set up). Cant remember the brand but oh my god dont buy one if you see it, it was terrible. The biuld quality was so low and the sticks were utterly unresponsive.

Anyway, I agree that sometimes I do tire of my slightly uncomfortable (albeit ultra-precise) DualShock3, so ive looked into the idea also.

As I see it, your options are;

1) follow the above. theres quite a few ways to end up using a 360  control (PC or console variant) on the PS3, a couple of them dont even require any other materials, provided you have the right version of the 360 controller. Just google it.

2) by far the easiest option however is to simply buy one of those converter things. you dont need anything other than what comes with the converter pack and bang - 360 control on PS3. 
    http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-14-71-zq-49-en.html

As to wether its worth bothering to do this is an entirely seperate matter.....
    Good luck anyway!
    Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Branthog
    @trophyhunter said:
    " is that a fucking joke? the 360 controller is the worst one since the N64's controller "
    Yet, compared to the PS3 controller, it's a thousand leagues above it. I mean, unless you have hands like a little girl, in which case it's probably not so bad.
    Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Branthog

There are some other companies that make 360-like controllers for the PS3, but they're not exactly the absolute same thing. Frankly, the 360 and PS3 controllers are mostly identical, as far as I'm concerned, except that the 360 is made for real people and the PS3 controller is made for Oompah Loompah sized hands. The solution, I found, was to buy these little trigger extenders that snap right on (very sturdily so, too) over the existing triggers. For $5, they do a hell of a job and make the PS3 controller completely acceptable to me.

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57  Edited By Ineedaname
    @Snail said:
    " I don't get why people hate the dualshock so much... I don't quite see how the 360 controller can be any better, and yes, I have used both. "
    Nor I.
    I actually fail to see why a person would like one over the other apart from the triggers, but even then for like £2 you can get attachable triggers.
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By natetodamax
    @trophyhunter said:
    lol...
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By get2sammyb

It surprises me how much people like the XBOX controller. It's definitely comfortable, but I don't really have an issue with the DualShock at all. I'm not a fan of the triggers, but I like its shape and weight.

Oh, and this. Cheers GAF.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#60  Edited By trophyhunter
    @Branthog said:
    " @trophyhunter said:
    Yet, compared to the PS3 controller, it's a thousand leagues above it. I mean, unless you have hands like a little girl, in which case it's probably not so bad. "
    well I do have smaller hands maybe thats why
    klownboots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#61  Edited By klownboots

Honestly it comes down to personal preference and I think it is just ignorant to assume everyone agrees with your opinion of a controller, even worse so if you feel that person has to have fucked up hands to think otherwise. 

I have large hands and I love the PS3 controller, think it is perfect and personally feel the 360 controller to not be as good. The 64 controller was ok, but not the best ever. Honestly though who gives a rats ass what controller people like. Don't like the controller, don't use it. Plain and simple.

Benjaminvdv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Benjaminvdv
    @klownboots said:
    " Honestly it comes down to personal preference and I think it is just ignorant to assume everyone agrees with your opinion of a controller, even worse so if you feel that person has to have fucked up hands to think otherwise.
    With normal size hands (I'm talking about grown men hands) fully gripping the PS3 controller without your thumbs touching each other is impossible, simple fact, it is simply not possible, this has nothing to do with opinion, it's a simple fact. Now the bigger your hands get, the harder it gets to hold them properly, whereas with the 360 controller whether you have small hands or big hands, you can still grip it properly.

And yes, when you both think the 360 and N64 controllers are absolute shit, then you do have fucked up hands, it's 1 thing to prefer the DS3 controller but it's another to call them the worst controllers out there.

Anyway I like to fully grip my controller, and with a good controller this is possible, this is possible with the 360 controller, but with the PS3 controller it's only possible for a portion of the people, those would be people with smaller hands.
    klownboots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By klownboots
    @Benjaminvdv:  I am really loving how your opinion has now changed to FACT. 

I am a grown man and can fully grip the PS3 controller without my thumbs touching. I would suggest you try holding the PS3 controller properly, as I a grown fucking man with normal sized man hands can do it just fine :)
    Pinkshley1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Pinkshley1

Thats one thing I'm considering about purchasing a PS3. I LOVE 360 controllers. And I have never had much problem with the d-pad.

TrashMustache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#65  Edited By TrashMustache

i seem to be the only dude who likes both equally. i rarely alternate between xbox and ps3, there's months where i'm more inclined to play one or the other, it always takes some time to adjust from 360 to ps3, and vica versa, but i'm perfectly cool with both of them, i think that if both consoles would have the same joystick they would loose their personality, just my two cents on the matter. 

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Branthog
    @get2sammyb: I think the 360 is the best controller I've seen to date. The PS3 isn't too shabby, though. It could serve to be a little bigger and have decent triggers, but that's about all. In fact, the difference that those $5 click-on trigger extenders made was surprising. Took it from a controller I begrudgingly used to one I absolutely did not mind using at all.

What I'd like to know is how they feel in Japan about the 360 controller...?
    Benjaminvdv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Benjaminvdv
    @klownboots said:

" @Benjaminvdv:  I am really loving how your opinion has now changed to FACT.    I am a grown man and can fully grip the PS3 controller without my thumbs touching. I would suggest you try holding the PS3 controller properly, as I a grown fucking man with normal sized man hands can do it just fine :) "

You might be a grown man, but that doesn't mean you have big or even average sized hands... No matter how I old it, if want my thumbs to be on the thumbsticks and my other fingers on the top buttons then there is lots of space between my hands and the controller. When I do fully grip it then the thumbsticks are halfway at my thumbs. Now unless you want to call me a liar then these are facts.
    You have to understand that if your hands are only a bit smaller then mine then it could make a huge difference. Seriously, why do you think there are so many complaints about these controllers. If you like the DS3 then that's fine, if you can fully grip it, then that's great, but many of us can't, it's a common complaint, saying this is not a fact even though so many people have the same issue should make you think if you're not the one who is wrong.

Anyway as for the controller, I'm still not sure if I'm going for the Shadow 6 or the adaptor, if the adaptor truly offers me the quality I want, then it would be ideal, well minus the cable ofcourse...
    teh_pwnzorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By teh_pwnzorer
    @Benjaminvdv said:

" @klownboots said:

" @Benjaminvdv:  I am really loving how your opinion has now changed to FACT.    I am a grown man and can fully grip the PS3 controller without my thumbs touching. I would suggest you try holding the PS3 controller properly, as I a grown fucking man with normal sized man hands can do it just fine :) "

You might be a grown man, but that doesn't mean you have big or even average sized hands... No matter how I old it, if want my thumbs to be on the thumbsticks and my other fingers on the top buttons then there is lots of space between my hands and the controller. When I do fully grip it then the thumbsticks are halfway at my thumbs. Now unless you want to call me a liar then these are facts. You have to understand that if your hands are only a bit smaller then mine then it could make a huge difference. Seriously, why do you think there are so many complaints about these controllers. If you like the DS3 then that's fine, if you can fully grip it, then that's great, but many of us can't, it's a common complaint, saying this is not a fact even though so many people have the same issue should make you think if you're not the one who is wrong.   Anyway as for the controller, I'm still not sure if I'm going for the Shadow 6 or the adaptor, if the adaptor truly offers me the quality I want, then it would be ideal, well minus the cable ofcourse... "
    I'm used to holding the grips of the PS3 in my fingers.  If I hold them in my palms, the thumb sticks end up in my palms too.  How the hell are you holding these things people?
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By get2sammyb
    @teh_pwnzorer said:
    " @Benjaminvdv said:

" @klownboots said:

You might be a grown man, but that doesn't mean you have big or even average sized hands... No matter how I old it, if want my thumbs to be on the thumbsticks and my other fingers on the top buttons then there is lots of space between my hands and the controller. When I do fully grip it then the thumbsticks are halfway at my thumbs. Now unless you want to call me a liar then these are facts. You have to understand that if your hands are only a bit smaller then mine then it could make a huge difference. Seriously, why do you think there are so many complaints about these controllers. If you like the DS3 then that's fine, if you can fully grip it, then that's great, but many of us can't, it's a common complaint, saying this is not a fact even though so many people have the same issue should make you think if you're not the one who is wrong.   Anyway as for the controller, I'm still not sure if I'm going for the Shadow 6 or the adaptor, if the adaptor truly offers me the quality I want, then it would be ideal, well minus the cable ofcourse... "
    I'm used to holding the grips of the PS3 in my fingers.  If I hold them in my palms, the thumb sticks end up in my palms too.  How the hell are you holding these things people? "

It had to be done again, right?
    Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
    deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OLOLOLOL IT'S JUST AS FUNNY AS IT WAS IN THE PRECEDING PAGE!!!!11oneoneone!!

Oh yeah, anybody saying that the N64 controller was shitty are either 12 and wasn't around or is a complete retard.
    But to everybody bitching about SIXAXIS or Dual Shock 3, remember this?

No Caption Provided
    teh_pwnzorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By teh_pwnzorer
    @get2sammyb said:

" @teh_pwnzorer said:

" @Benjaminvdv said:

" @klownboots said:

I'm used to holding the grips of the PS3 in my fingers.  If I hold them in my palms, the thumb sticks end up in my palms too.  How the hell are you holding these things people? "
    [animation snipped...scroll up if you want to see it]

It had to be done again, right? "
    Hehehe!
    Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#72  Edited By Evilsbane
    @TeflonBilly: Oh man I forgot about that abomination I think I can speak for EVERYONE or most everyone that I am glad  that. . .Thing never saw the light of day.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I can't understand how that got so far past the drawing board that they even made a prototype for it.

Personally I wouldn't mind the DS3 to have a few improvements. The positioning of the analogue sticks isn't ergonomically salient.
    Probably one of the reasons I had problems really getting into Killzone 2. But for games like MGS4, Uncharted 2 or Wipeout HD, they've been terrific.
    I'm not sure if they're good or bad for Noby Noby Boy, but that's less the fault of the controller than the insane fever dream which that game is.
    I still prefer the 360 controllers, but most detractors here are acting like it shoots out spikes into your palms when you use it.

klownboots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By klownboots
    @get2sammyb: It DID need to be posted again, as I can only assume that is how the OP is holding the controller...
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By get2sammyb
    @TeflonBilly: You have to be the biggest mardy arse on the Internet ever.

On topic - I don't get the hate for the N64 controller. That thing is genius.
    Benjaminvdv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Benjaminvdv
    @teh_pwnzorer said:
    You answered your own question... seriously, this is what I keep saying, you can't fully grip it and you can do that with the 360 controller, which is why it's more comfortable. Just because we are all used to holding it a certain way, doesn't mean it shouldn't be improved... If you bothered to read my original post then you could see that the reason why I dislike the DS3 so much now is because I'm used to something better, I'm used to something that fits perfectly in my hands and it just became clear that the DS3 controller is not as good as it should be.

@klownboots said:
    " @get2sammyb: It DID need to be posted again, as I can only assume that is how the OP is holding the controller... "
    No, but that is how I would like to hold it, as I do with my 360 controller. Why is it so hard to accept that people like to be able to hold their controller properly, and not hold it with your fingers like it's something dirty.
    klownboots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By klownboots
    @Benjaminvdv: That is how you would "like" to hold it.  

How is that the "proper" way then? You constantly insist your opinion is "the way it is". Not everyone is going to like controllers the way you do, you kind of need to get over that. Good luck with the adapter though, I do hear good things about that one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@get2sammyb: Is mardy the same as crotchety? If so, I concur.
    Lol "crotch"
    Alphiehyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Alphiehyr

The PS3's controller doesn't have a comfortable grip and/or better L2 and R2 triggers.
    The 360's controller is heavy, too big and has weak thumb stick grips. Long term usage of the thumb sticks would wear out the grips at the surface thus becoming more slippery. The controller also looks fat.

HypoXenophobia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By HypoXenophobia

I wonder when was the last time someone played on a N64 controller in this thread. I played Ocarina of Time on monday. Nintendo didn't even use the left prong at all. It's an incredibl ugly obnoxious controller that should have been redesigned. As for the Gamecube controller. I enjoyed it in theory. But playing Geist on it was an incredibly frustrating experience for me. As for the Dualshock, I've never felt limited by it. The 360 controller on the other hand was a pain for me playing PGR3, the slightest tap to the left bumper kept changing the camera view and I kept running into wall. To make matters worst, it wasn't even configurable, so I had an atrocious time trying to avoid braking in that game lest I change the camera at the wrong time. I prefer the DS3 over the 360 for the most part. I do enjoy the thickness of the 360 controller which makes it easier to wrap around, but the symmentry of the DS3 makes it easy for me. But KB/M is king overall.

Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#82  Edited By Kyle

I prefer the 360 controller, but I don't see anything wrong with the dualshock. Though I would like it if they made a version with concave analog sticks, like the 360, rather than convex. It would make it much easier to aim in shooters.

Oh shit, and good triggers. Forgot about that - good triggers, and and concave analog sticks.

Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Kyle
    @TeflonBilly said:
    "Oh yeah, anybody saying that the N64 controller was shitty are either 12 and wasn't around or is a complete retard.
    "
    No man, that controller was AWFUL. Possibly the worst designed analog stick of any controller. They wore down so easily. And you couldn't even reach the d-pad and analog stick at the same time. and the C buttons were retarded. What a mess.
    Avatar image for supersecretagenda
    SuperSecretAgenda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally believe the only redeeming factor about the DS3 controller is the D-Pad, which is superior to the 360 controller.

Then again, this might be because of positioning. DS3 controller's D-Pad is placed in a primary position, where 360's D-Pad is placed in a secondary position. But I'm guessing the DS3 D-Pad would be better if they were both put in the same position.

Anyway, all controllers fail in comparison to the Wii Remote. You just can't beat that.

ed_owu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By ed_owu
    @teh_pwnzorer said:
    " @Benjaminvdv said:
    " @trophyhunter said:
    I gotta ask, did you play with fireworks or something when you were a little kid and lost a few fingers? Because the N64 is imo the second best controller ever made, if it wasn't for the deep rings on the thumbstick it would be pretty much perfect... 
    Anyway just so you know, depending on the size of your hands etc some controllers feel better then others, now since I've litteraly used every single official controller of all the main consoles since the 8bit gen I do know what I'm talking about, and the 360 controller is by far the best I've ever used, I can completely wrap my hands around the controller whereas with the PS3 controller there is quite a bit of space between my hands/fingers and the controller, which just doesn't feel as comfortable, besides when the Dual Shock came out we were all still using the 4 points digital controls and the analog sticks were simply added, these days we use the analog sticks all the time, especially the left one, hence it should be in a more comfortable position.
    Trust me, I'm not a Sony hater, I own all their consoles plus the PSP, but their controllers seriously need a major redesign, the Dual Shock was excusable, the Dual Shock 2 was pretty bad since they should have redesigned it, but using it again for the PS3 is just inexcusable.

@mhkjtha:
    @ZeForgotten:
    Well I found this the last time I was looking around, but like I said, you can't go wireless and it costs quite a bit, especially since I probably would have to import it. "
    Nintendo thought that the Playstation controller was good and made the Gamecube controller, which is an improvement over the playstation controller in some ways but a devolution in others (i.e., the A,B,X,Y button layout was designed for button mashing elementary school kids). "
    Gamecube controllers are the worst controllers there are!
    delta_ass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 7

#86  Edited By delta_ass
    @Alphiehyr said:
    " The controller also looks fat. "
    I need it to play games, not to look attractive in a fucking mirror.
    AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ

you cannot play vs-fighting games on 360 controllers.... 

i think i saw one that looks similar to 360 but ps3 controller. forgot where.

KamasamaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By KamasamaK
    @TeflonBilly said:

" Yeah, I can't understand how that got so far past the drawing board that they even made a prototype for it. "

Probably because they needed to test it and see how it worked for them. It would be fairly difficult to judge a controller without holding it in your hands and using it, though interestingly enough almost everyone who criticizes that controller does exactly that. If anyone is interested, this is how it was supposed to be held:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By 569874123
    @trophyhunter: 
    I personally think the original xbox controller is the worst, while 360's controller  is much better, it is without a doubt one of the worst.
    theWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By theWarren
    ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ravensword

Theres a controller that called something shadow. It has 360 like triggers and Anlog stick placement.
    theWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By theWarren

That's been brought up in this thread as well as the converter cable for a 360 controller playing on a PS3.  Just wanted to see what he decided to do as i've yet to hear a real review from a person on these boards.

Ket87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Ket87

Really? Wow I'd like to do the inverse and use a dual shock on the 360, the 360 controller for some reason makes my hands hurt after a very short period of time. I also find the sensitivity and feel of the dual shock better. Also been using the dual shock since it came out in 98 so its just more natural to use that.

Phantom_Crash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Phantom_Crash

I recently got myself a PS3 and the controller does not feel good to me at all, the control sticks annoy me to no end.. I am quite comfortable with the 360 one though, so I only see a few options.
    1. Buy a XCM Battle adapter. $69.90 USD - $76.58 AUD at Play-Asia. This seems like a good option, I have a wired 360 controller so its all good.
    2. Buy a Shadow 6 PS3 controller off ebay from the states. The left control stick is in the right position for me but I would prefer a 360 type control stick. Works out to be about $80+ AUD with shipping.

I would rather not buy anything else at the moment but if i want to play more PS3 games well, ill have to take one of these options. Any other ideas or which option i should choose?

blackbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By blackbeard

i know this is just your opinion and its cool to use what you like... but I couldn't disagree more. I absolutely hate the 360 controller. The thing that bothers me the most is that it is not symmetrical. I hate the stick placement and the overall shape of it. And what I hate more is people calling the L2/R2 buttons on the PS3 controller triggers. They are not fucking triggers... they are just variable buttons. Most shooters use L1/R1 as the actual "trigger" buttons. Using L1/R1 feels perfect to me.  The PS3 is the most comfortable design, for me, that I have ever used. 

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By xyzygy

The three things I hate about the DS3 are the horrid shoulder buttons, the loose analog sticks and the crampness of it all. My hands are a little too big for it.

spaceturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#97  Edited By spaceturtle
    @blackbeard said:
    " i know this is just your opinion and its cool to use what you like... but I couldn't disagree more. I absolutely hate the 360 controller. The thing that bothers me the most is that it is not symmetrical. I hate the stick placement and the overall shape of it. And what I hate more is people calling the L2/R2 buttons on the PS3 controller triggers. They are not fucking triggers... they are just variable buttons. Most shooters use L1/R1 as the actual "trigger" buttons. Using L1/R1 feels perfect to me.  The PS3 is the most comfortable design, for me, that I have ever used.  "
    This.
    eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By eric_buck
    @Benjaminvdv: Once you start playing shooters on PS3 you get used to it immediatly.
    blackbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By blackbeard
    @Ket87 said:
    " Really? Wow I'd like to do the inverse and use a dual shock on the 360, the 360 controller for some reason makes my hands hurt after a very short period of time. I also find the sensitivity and feel of the dual shock better. Also been using the dual shock since it came out in 98 so its just more natural to use that. "
    Me too. I find my left hand starts to hurt pretty quickly playing COD on the 360. The left stick placement is weird and uncomfortable. I also find that because of the weird placement when I press down on the left stick on the 360 controller i tend to push it forward because it is so far up and off center, which sometimes makes steadying a sniper shot tough. 

I stick to playing just about everything on my PS3.
    Benjaminvdv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Benjaminvdv

@Eric_Buck said:

" @Benjaminvdv: Once you start playing shooters on PS3 you get used to it immediatly. "

You should look up the definition of immediately... I own Infamous and I've played quite a bit of CoD:MW2 at a friend this weekend (atleast 5+ hours) on his PS3 (I own it myself on the 360), and while I got better later on, the controller still did not feel right. My friend says the same and he's pretty much a hardcore PS player, he even sold his 360 to get a PS3 and while he loves it, he still thinks the 360 controller is better, and that's months of playing CoD4 and MW2.

As for what I'm going to get, I will be getting the adapter at some point, not sure when yet, but the quality of the 360 controller is just great and I'm afraid that a 3rd party controller will break down at some point, I've yet to own a non-console controller that actually kept working great.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.