Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

PS Plus Game-a-Palooza!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98cbe47ca3b
    deactivated-5a98cbe47ca3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

So holy fuck you guys... I heard Sony talking about upping the ante on PS+ at E3 and then I sign on to my PS3 on Tuesday to find twelve goddamn games available for free! Granted a few of them I already own, but now I have them available digitally as well. As for the rest, there's a bunch I never really thought to try playing and hey, I've got em now. Biggest problem is that my 160gb console is getting awful cramped. That and re-downloading PS3 games still sucks super hard. Please to have a Steam-style library, Sony. Thanks.

Anyway, for those who are utterly confused, here's a rundown of the most recent PSN update: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/06/05/playstation-plus-e3-2012/

PS+ gave us:

Virtua Fighter 5

inFamous 2

Little Big Planet 2

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

WH40K: Space Marine

Just Cause 2

Saints Row 2

Lara Croft: Guardian of Light

Hard Corps: Uprising

Choplifter HD

Zombie Apocalypse

Sideway New York

And the post claims that this will be closer to the norm in terms of free perk availability. I'd say my 5 dollars a month is giving me some serious value.

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By strainedeyes

I remember when this was news.

CountRockula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By CountRockula

I was pretty surprised when they announced it, and I was really impressed that they actually managed to avoid putting up any games I already own. I'm curious to see what next month looks like; it's difficult to imagine them actually keeping up with this volume of content.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98cbe47ca3b
    deactivated-5a98cbe47ca3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

*chuckles* Well that explains why I didn't see any posts on it. I hadn't realized there was a PS Plus forum. :p

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.