Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Ps3 controller problems

TheRookie727

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Hey giantbomb duders, I need your help. So I recently got a ps3 the new slim redesign, anyways the controller works fine when connected to USB but when I disconnect it loses signal to the console, I tried resetting the controller but same issue. Can you help out, thank you!

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

DS3 controllers suck.

toolzz360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By toolzz360

Would be able to press the ps button after you unplug it......when you unplug it the controller shuts off and the ps home button must be pressed again to turn it on.....if it doesn't work than contact sony

Avatar image for bestusernameever
    BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Like Toolzz360 said above, you need to press the button again to officially pair the controller when it's unplugged.

TheRookie727

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.