Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

PlayStation 4 | The Best Place to Play

• 55 results
    Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

When chatting with my boss Stephen after the event, he offered the following: "Consoles don't really launch, not in the way that a rocket takes off, shitting fire and screaming into the sky. They wake up, slowly stretch their legs, stand up. Pause and yawn. Make their coffee and maybe a few hours (read: months) into things, they kick into gear."

Wuddel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I just love that after the PS3 they came out swinging looking for a fight. Monopolies are never good. I still mainly play on PC, but I will get one day 1.

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

At least this add is better then Xbone's ''beta tested in the future'' thing

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#54  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

Despite the lack of certain releases at launch, I have to say that Sony has been doing a damn good job at making me excited for the next gen with their ads.

lumley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

If it's really that much of an issue, can't you wait a few months?

Of course I can hold on a few months but naturally I want to try out next gen as soon as possible. It's more the multi-platform, cross-gen games that make me eager to get one this year. I want to play Battlefield, Assassin's Creed, maybe even Call of Duty but I don't want to play an inferior current gen version. That's what would make waiting a few months such a bummer.

Anyway, you'll be happy to know I've cancelled my PS4 pre-order. I'll wait for them to be in stock in stores then I'll make my decision (which to be honest will probably be Xbox One).

CynicalBuzzard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can not wait for the PS4 to launch!

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw this trailer somewhere else and it said it was a TV spot. Do people actually get commercials like this on their TV ?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.