Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Dec 18, 2012

Characters from various Sony franchises, and several guests from multi-platform games of the time. Battle it out in this crossover platform fighting game intended to compete with Nintendo's Super Smash Bros.!

So are there cutscenes after every fight in story mode?

Sor_Eddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sor_Eddie

Or only at the beginning and end? That's one of the biggest things I wanted to know that the QL unfortunately ignored. Well, that, and what the "Extras" menu contains.

rolanthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By rolanthas

just at the beginning and end. There's also an ingame cutscene before the boss fight, where every character faces their "nemesis" from the roster , so to speak.

Sor_Eddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sor_Eddie

Aw, that's unfortunate. I really would have liked a bigger focus on the crossover story, since seeing all these characters interacting together was a major appeal for me. Kinda wish there was a more in-depth story mode, like Konquest from Mortal Kombat: Deception, or the obvious comparison of Subspace Emissary.

rolanthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By rolanthas

Oh no, it's nowhere near subspace emissary / konquest I'm afraid. Wasted opportunity on that front a bit. And the still image prologue / epilogue's are a bit disappointing. The animated scenes before rival / nemesis fights are generally funny though.

Extras section contains character bios and EULA btw, nothing fancy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.