Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Plus

Concept »

PlayStation Plus is a premium PlayStation Network subscription service.

Add to cart option removed?

Avatar image for peacefulpaul108
    Peacefulpaul108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Peacefulpaul108

I can only seem to chose 'download' on the feb free games. The ability to add to cart, check out and save for later is a huge reason I signed up for the ol' ps plus - with big games in particular it'll be a bit of a pain if that's gone. Am I missing someone or are others seeing this too?

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By EVO

Yeah, I got Quantum Conundrum last night and it appears they've removed it, at least for PS+ content.

brownsfantb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 30

#3  Edited By brownsfantb

Shouldn't you just be able to start the download, cancel it, and then be able to download it whenever after that?

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By BlackLagoon

It's just to save time for those who actually want to download it. If you just want to mark it as purchased, it's much quicker to use the web store.

yoshimitz707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By yoshimitz707

Yeah, seems like it's been removed. I've just been hitting download and then canceling the download.

johnthegoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 3

I have no room on my hd for the bigger downloads. Has anyone found a workaround?

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By lego_my_eggo

@johnthegoat: What problem are you having? I can still purchase and add games to my download history for later without actually downloading it.

johnthegoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By johnthegoat

<p>Now the add to cart option has been removed, I assumed I would just begin loading it then I'd stop it and have the game in my purchase history so I could download games later. When I do it with a game that takes up more spae than my HD has available it just says i cant download it and doesn't add to my purchase history. Seems that I can do that on the psn website now though which is faster than psn anyway so I should probably do all my purchasing there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.