Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Plus

Concept »

PlayStation Plus is a premium PlayStation Network subscription service.

Mortal Kombat Vita not free on PS+?

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Rhaknar

I was lead to believe, by articles and the PSN store's own PS+ page (the instant collection one) that MK Vita was part of the PS+ deal. Well I just got a 1 year sub and MK Vita is still 39.99 >_> Anyone else have the same problem? Kinda bummed since, at least for now, that and Gravity Rush were the 2 reasons I got PS+ (again, for now)

jking47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jking47

I have not heard about this, where did you get the info? I follow the playstation plus blog pretty closely too. Oh, do you live outside the US? The regions have different stuff for plus I believe.

EDIT: It also is not on the instant game collection page here, I think you might be going crazy duder.

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rhaknar

@jking47 said:

I have not heard about this, where did you get the info? I follow the playstation plus blog pretty closely too. Oh, do you live outside the US? The regions have different stuff for plus I believe.

i know that, but the game is advertised on the PS Store as being a part of PS Plus lol. theres a big ass section where it shows all the games in it, and it shows MK Vita >_>

subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By subject2change

Maybe it's not currently a part of it. Things are only free for a limited time.

jking47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By jking47
    Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#6  Edited By Kidavenger

It's free for the UK version, and It looks like it's the PS3 version not sure if that game is cross buy or not.

It's definitly not free right now in North America

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rhaknar

@jking47 said:

@Rhaknar: Alright, maybe you are in Europe? I did a little digging, it looks like MK vita just left plus, and now it is the PS3 version of MK that is free. Source: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/12/19/playstation-plus-your-january-content/

ugh aparently I missed it by a few days. Oh well, really should NOT be in the fucking PS+ front page then (when you click it it even takes you to the vita page, not the PS3 page). Booo

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.