Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Portable

Platform »

PlayStation Portable (PSP) is Sony's first entry into the handheld gaming market. The PSP also sports multimedia features including music and video playback, a photo viewer, and an online store. Several model revisions have been released: the PSP-2000, 3000, PSPgo and the PSP-E1000.

FF 13 Agito TGS Trailer leaked [PSP]

luffylol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By luffylol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7f_SXoFGsY&eur

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By brukaoru

Youtube description:
    This video is a shortened version of the TGS 2006 Mobile Phone trailer (the PSP trailer for 08 is hella improved). The video was publicly shown (multiple times) at the PSP booth at TGS 2008.

The video screen was way the hell up in the rafters, so I'm guessing it was your prize for looking up instead of forwards. There was no sign on the mock PSP screen, or anywhere around it, saying that you could not photograph, video tape, etc, what you were watching (like they had up for Little Big Planet, Metal Gear Solid Online, KH BBS demo, etc) so, Square must have felt like sharing. Lucky us.
    Looks good I suppose.

Edit: Empty space in post for some reason. Sorry. :/
    Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Otacon

YU-GI-OH!, no it looks pretty good looks like I will be picking up a PSP 3000.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Jayge_

See this, this is the blatant fanservice/milking. Not Dissidia o.0

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By suneku

Damn, I need to get a new PSP. Square's been the only reason I've held on to my old PSP (before it died) for so long.

albedos_shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By albedos_shadow

Looks like a prettier version of Chain of Memories to me, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I lol'ed at the cell phone at the end,

Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Axersia
    albedos_shadow said:
    "Looks like a prettier version of Chain of Memories to me, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I lol'ed at the cell phone at the end,"
    Since when is every Action RPG in existence like Chain of Memories? This game looks nothing like CoM. The main character hasn't even used his deck of cards in battle yet.

When I think of a prettier version of CoM, I think this game, which is, quite literally, a prettier version of CoM. Birth by Sleep also comes to mind, which, while it doesn't use actual cards, uses a randomized wheel of attacks you can scroll through, very similar to the deck in CoM.

But anyway, this is game is looking to be awesome. Square-Enix barely ever got me excited for 1 FF game, let alone 3 at the same time (Dissida, Versus, Agito). And all they had to was make them Action RPGs, so I hope they continue this trend.
    Avatar image for deactivated-612140337177a
    deactivated-612140337177a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Axersia said:
    "albedos_shadow said:
    "Looks like a prettier version of Chain of Memories to me, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I lol'ed at the cell phone at the end,"
    Since when is every Action RPG in existence like Chain of Memories? This game looks nothing like CoM. The main character hasn't even used his deck of cards in battle yet.

When I think of a prettier version of CoM, I think this game, which is, quite literally, a prettier version of CoM. Birth by Sleep also comes to mind, which, while it doesn't use actual cards, uses a randomized wheel of attacks you can scroll through, very similar to the deck in CoM.

But anyway, this is game is looking to be awesome. Square-Enix barely ever got me excited for 1 FF game, let alone 3 at the same time (Dissida, Versus, Agito). And all they had to was make them Action RPGs, so I hope they continue this trend."
    LOL. I like how you link to the CoM sequel as something that looks like CoM :P

Honestly, Dissida doesn't have me really excited but Versus and Agito do!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.