Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Sep 12, 2009

Remakes of the original Game Boy Color games, Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver are given updated graphics and gameplay on the Nintendo DS.

Best (and worst) Battle memories.

blueman90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By blueman90

Hey I don't battle very often local or online but I just wanted to hear about other peoples battles. 

I remember when I was about 11 my cousin and would battle each other in leaf green and fire red. (I had leaf green). 
     In the game I would only catch three pokemon at a time. I would always pick bulbasaur. he would always  Charmander.  He always leveled his starter like 20 levels above his other 5, I would always do great with my three. But as soon as his charizard was on the field I would loose. But I would laugh my head off after I lost. Those were good times . just thought I would share that. Have a nice day.
    pakx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By pakx

best: when i beat the elite four in HG, it was my second go-round, i was basically juggling pokemon and revives, Lance's second Dragonite had me on the ropes, until it got paralyzed, and froze up on the attack 4 times in a row. i revived my party, put his dragonite down, and mowed through the remainder of his party.

worst: i had reached the Elite Four in Red, and didn't think to bring along anything that could combat a psychic pokemon, and consistently got my ass handed too me no less than 20 times by Agatha's Gengar.

rez_down

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By rez_down

well probably Lance in SS. I was pretty under leveled for the elite 4 (highest was my Lugia at 47) and well I was able to take down his 50 dragonite and 49 dragonite. Then the last one was a killer. I was clutching the win with Lugia only one left and it was able to take a blizzard and a critted hyper beam and still survive with 12hp left. Once all his dragonites were down, his Charizard was cake, two hydro pumps and it was down.

I really suck at pokemon, but yeah, I can tell why Lugia is a Uber. :P

LooityLoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By LooityLoo

I guess recently, in SS, with the Elite Four. I was severely under leveled for the whole ordeal (I had my freshly-caught level 45 Lugia, but my highest pokemon below that was 39), but I decided to go for it anyway if only for the EXP. Turns out I was able to tear through the elite four, almost no problems, and came out of it feeling really good about myself.

... And then Lance tore me apart with his Dragonite. But until then, it was pretty awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.