Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Sep 12, 2009

Remakes of the original Game Boy Color games, Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver are given updated graphics and gameplay on the Nintendo DS.

Gamestop Pokemon Giveaway

Avatar image for coheedfavorhouse
    CoheedFavorHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By CoheedFavorHouse

Alright, we all know gamestop is giving away the three legendary pokemon if you bring the DS into the store. My question is, how the fuck do I get them. 

thank you.

Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Example1013

Entei and Raikou you'll need to find someone who already got them to trade to you (or use hacks). Suicune you can get if you go tomorrow (tonight if your local store is open still) and if not you're SOL. 

You go into gamestop and start up the game. After the title screen (where you pick New Game or Continue, etc.) scroll down to Mystery Gift, click Receive Gift, click Receive Gift Via Wireless, and it downloads it onto your DS. Then fire up the game, go to the pokemart, and talk to the green bellhop, who'll give you the pokemon (you need an open space in your party). 

The link I posted in my thread brings you to Nintendo's site, which provides a more in-depth description, with pictures included. You probably can just check that out for more help.

CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CenturionCajun

Yeah, they do these events from time to time in the stores. It's a real simple thing once you know how. Like has been said though the first two are and the third one runs out tonight I believe.

Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Example1013

There's good news and bad news here. 

The good news is, many people have extra sets, because the trio was available on a per-cartridge basis, including myself.

The bad news is, few people will probably part with them easily, including myself.

Shadowss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shadowss

I Have Shiny Entei  Willing To Trade for Chimchar

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.