Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Sep 12, 2009

Remakes of the original Game Boy Color games, Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver are given updated graphics and gameplay on the Nintendo DS.

Special edition Pichu to be given away at GameStop

DrRandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 6

Edited By DrRandle

Fellow Pokemaniacs, get your DS's charged and prepare to head down to your local GameStop. For two weeks, starting on January 30th (Happy birthday, me) you can get an exclusive in-game Pikachu-colored Pichu. I'm pretty sure they're the same colors, but hey, WHATEVS! In either case, that Pichu can then be taken to Ilex forest in upcoming Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver (coming March 14 (Happy birthday, someone)) and get a special Pointy-eared Pichu! Huzzah! 

All the details can be found in GameStop's official release here. Also I hear you get a special figurine of some sort for pre-ordering the game, if you're into that. 

Anybody up for a sweet Pichu? I missed my chance on collecting Arceus at the event in November, if somebody has a spare they could let me have, or even just let me borrow it so I can get it on my Pokedex, I would be incredibly happy to make a trade, feel free to PM me. 

I can't wait for SoulSilver...how about you? 

Edit: Also there's this. It's pretty awesome: 

DrRandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By DrRandle

Fellow Pokemaniacs, get your DS's charged and prepare to head down to your local GameStop. For two weeks, starting on January 30th (Happy birthday, me) you can get an exclusive in-game Pikachu-colored Pichu. I'm pretty sure they're the same colors, but hey, WHATEVS! In either case, that Pichu can then be taken to Ilex forest in upcoming Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver (coming March 14 (Happy birthday, someone)) and get a special Pointy-eared Pichu! Huzzah! 

All the details can be found in GameStop's official release here. Also I hear you get a special figurine of some sort for pre-ordering the game, if you're into that. 

Anybody up for a sweet Pichu? I missed my chance on collecting Arceus at the event in November, if somebody has a spare they could let me have, or even just let me borrow it so I can get it on my Pokedex, I would be incredibly happy to make a trade, feel free to PM me. 

I can't wait for SoulSilver...how about you? 

Edit: Also there's this. It's pretty awesome: 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.