Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prey

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released May 05, 2017

The second game released with the Prey title, the player assumes the role of Morgan Yu as they attempt to escape the space station Talos-1 after a catastrophic alien outbreak.

The Corpse Vanishes Quest is making go insane

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I am trying to complete one of the first side quests in the game The Corpse Vanishes. I am dumbfounded how to get into the Pyschotronics staff only door. Ive looked up guides and they all either just explain how to get into the main psychotronics room or the guides start after you get into the staff only door. Theres also seems to be confusion because of the demo having a different way to get into this room? Am I even suppose to be able to get into that room right now? Somebody please help.

Avatar image for justthethreeofus
    JustTheThreeOfUs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I just got access to that area around 5 hours in so I wouldn't worry about it right now.

DaftSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you talking about the morgue where you see bodies on the other side through glass and the door is locked?

If that's the part then I just mimiced something small and went through near the glass, on a counter top.

That whole quest is dodgy though, I thought mine glitches later on in it but turns out you need to get to a part in the main quest to progress the side quest further.

Again, it's very awkward.

LeStephan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daftsoul: I think hes talking about the door to psychotronics in the lobby

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.