By Choi 19 Comments
Hi everyone, 2d artists, photoshoppers, Illustrators especially.
Quick copy paste from google translate:
ASSISTANT FOR THE WEB AND GRAPHICS, DRAWER:
- independent preparation and data entry on the website and web shop
- translation of texts from English
- photography and photo editing for web and print-prepared leaflets, advertisements and other materials for printing
- drawing in AutoCAD
- Creating 3D models
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Adobe tools (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD and 3ds Max software
- Fluent English
- basics of digital photography
- drivers licence (personal vehicles)
- creativity and "eye" for aesthetics
- Work on the temporary with the possibility of employment for an indefinite period.
That's TOTALLY A JOB FOR ME!
Except for the drivers licence and the Adobe part.
I really like doing all of the above. So, everyone from the hamburger forums, Buzz_click, TheSeductiveMoose and the rest- UNITE!
I would really appreciate some good advices for making a good Illustrator/Photoshop/Maya portfolio for this job!
I've already started and learned the basics of photoshop, tomorrow I'll do the same for Illustrator.
I was planing on making up a company and their product and brand and making a visual identity for it. I won't give it away, but I have something in mind.
After making the logo and everything, make some simple bottles and cans in Maya and texturing and rendering the whole product line to seal the deal.
Please, help a young, ambitious fellow duder.
Thank you all in advance, love you all!