Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Project Gorgon

Game » consists of 0 releases.

Project: Gorgon is an indie 3D Fantasy MMORPG that focuses on player exploration and discovery.

Enjoying this, any chance of coverage?

Nick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Nick

Any chance of this getting some coverage, maybe from @rorie ??

It's a pretty cool mmo, bit of a throwback, made by 2 people, no monthly fee. The graphics are not modern at all, it's in early access, but it's got some neat ideas to do with problem solving without being held by the hand like WoW. You have to pay a lot more attention to what you're doing and read text to figure things out, no map markers, no blue area on the mini map, no exclamation marks over the heads of npcs. It kind of reminds me of Morrowind to be honest.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I haven't heard of it! I don't know if I have a lot of time for another MMORPG right now, but I will see if I can find more info on it.

meatsofevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By meatsofevil

I have been really enjoying this as well, it immediately reminded me of Morrowind as well. That and the ridiculous amount of skills to level really drew me in. I would love to have people to play with as well, the dungeon bosses are really tough to handle. I haven’t had a ton of time to put into it, but I’ll stick with it for sure.

EgoPoisoning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I even managed to get my wife to try it - though we'll see if it sticks. I stressed that it's better to think of the game as Stardew Valley over WoW, but I'm not sure the throwback graphics will charm her since looks are usually a sticking point.

I've got a deer potion and am psyching myself up to be a deer for a period of time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.