Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Putt-Putt Joins the Parade

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 30, 1992

From designer Ron Gilbert (creator of the "Monkey Island" adventure games), Putt-Putt joins the Parade was but one of the many adventure games made directly for kids from edu-tainment house Humongous Entertainment. Join Putt Putt on his journey to join a parade!

This an old game?

friendlypossum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is this an old game? I recall playing one of these when I was young and the world hadn't destroyed my soul.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

It appears to have been released on the 1st of January, 1992 so... yes, it is an old game.

PolyesterKyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah dude! I used to love the Humongous Entertainment games to freaking death when I was but a boy. I haven't played them in probably 15 years or something, so I can't really say if they hold up but I really did like them. Even if they were a bit too numerous for their own good. There were tons too by the way. Not just Putt-Putt the purple car, but a little yellow fish named Freddie-Fish which I particularly liked for its cool underwater scenery and tropical feel. I think there was one called Pajama Sam? About a little blue boy that... probably did stuff too. And Spy Fox I think? I don't know, there were loads of them. I always thought they were part of everyone's childhood so I'm surprised you don't hear about them that often when people talk about adventure games from back then. Though they were geared towards a pretty young audience, they aren't educational or anything. Sorry to ramble, but wow! That nostalgia trip!

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

@yummylee said:

It appears to have been released on the 1st of January, 1992 so... yes, it is an old game.

I wouldn't trust that. A lot of games have been listed as January 1 by default.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@polyesterkyle: I'm with you on that nostalgia trip, mostly, I don't remember a lot about Putt Putt, but man I remember loving it when I was a kid. Putt-Putt and Commander Keen were like my childhood for a few years.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7530f19fbe4
    deactivated-5d7530f19fbe4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

http://humongous.wikia.com/wiki/Putt-Putt_Joins_the_Parade

BEHOLD! THE POWER OF GOOGLE!

The link says it was release Oct. 30, 1992.

chrissedoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, it's brand new. It just probably feels like a long time since you played it because you were at work all day.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.