Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Quest for Glory

Franchise »

Quest for Glory is a series of Adventure-RPG games possessing elements of both the old Sierra adventure games and their inventory-based puzzles, and RPG elements like statistics and combat.

Quest For Glory II:Trial by Fire VGA Remake

lakeport_abe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By lakeport_abe

The Quest for Glory II: Trial by Fire VGA Remake by AGD Interactive comes out on August 24th!!! CHECK IT OUT!!!

eleniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By eleniel

IT's OUT!! Downloading now =D But I still have to finish the first one... or dig through my old computer to find my old save files....

Kloreep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kloreep

Got it on release, but I've only played a quick ten-minute test so far. Still need to get a good mage or thief char through 1 first...

lakeport_abe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lakeport_abe

i just got to the day the fire elemental appears, and so far im saying im enjoying it. its worth the several years ive waited for it. the part that impresses me is the option to turn on a parser for dialog. didnt expect that i must say, quite a good addition

eleniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By eleniel

Yeah I love that you can have both the parser and the dialog tree! I can't quite get the hang of battle, though; i need to remap my keys and really read the guide...

lakeport_abe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lakeport_abe

yea same here about the combat, as your block and dodge skills go up do you get better at doing those things? or do i just really suck at it? cause i cant block anything

eleniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By eleniel

I think this combat system has a lot more to do with timing than the others.  Try reading the QFGII section of the AGDI forums (http://www.agdiforums.com/forum/ I think) threads about combat, I'm sure Erpy (the guy who programmed the combat) and others have been posting some tips here and there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.