Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

Time splits as A Crack In Time marks the end of the "Future" trilogy in the Ratchet & Clank franchise.

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time - NEW TRAILER

skidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By skidd

Brand new trailer from Gametrailers
     Not a whole lot of gameplay goin on here, but it does really get me excited about the game....

thoughts?

Crypto136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Crypto136

its like a fucking movie trailer sweet

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Hamz

Is that future Ratchet?....

LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By LiveOrDie1212

damn! that Rachet was ooold!! but sweet trailer though

skidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By skidd

It was pretty crazy alright! For the first half i was thinking 'what are they playing at here?!!?...but the ending was quality!

*************SPOILERS!!!!***********(potentially)
    ok, so who are we thinking  that guy was? Thats a good shout from Hamz there - playing off the 'crack in time' aspect... Or could it be Ratchet's father maybe (following on from TOD)?

TheGodPoet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheGodPoet
    skidd said:
    "It was pretty crazy alright! For the first half i was thinking 'what are they playing at here?!!?...but the ending was quality!

ok, so who are we thinking  that guy was? Thats a good shout from Hamz there - playing off the 'crack in time' aspect... Or could it be Ratchet's father maybe (following on from TOD)?"
    I doubt it was his father because he's dead but it could be possible since time travel's supposed to be an important aspect in the game. I doubt it was Ratchet because I doubt a Lombax changes colors when they age. BUT I do know that the dude in the trailer looked FUCKING AWESOME!
    Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Hamz
    Sincillian said:
    "skidd said:
    "It was pretty crazy alright! For the first half i was thinking 'what are they playing at here?!!?...but the ending was quality!

ok, so who are we thinking  that guy was? Thats a good shout from Hamz there - playing off the 'crack in time' aspect... Or could it be Ratchet's father maybe (following on from TOD)?"
    I doubt it was his father because he's dead but it could be possible since time travel's supposed to be an important aspect in the game. I doubt it was Ratchet because I doubt a Lombax changes colors when they age. BUT I do know that the dude in the trailer looked FUCKING AWESOME!
    "
    I should point out I've never played any R&C game so I have no idea what a Lombax is or how they age, if they even do, but figured it might just be future Ratchet?
    TheGodPoet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheGodPoet
    Hamz said:
    "Sincillian said:
    "skidd said:

"
    I should point out I've never played any R&C game so I have no idea what a Lombax is or how they age, if they even do, but figured it might just be future Ratchet?"
    Good to know.
    skidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By skidd
    Hamz said:
    "Sincillian said:
    "skidd said:

"
    I should point out I've never played any R&C game so I have no idea what a Lombax is or how they age, if they even do, but figured it might just be future Ratchet?"
    Its still a good guess, despite never playing the game before(which you should do!)...
    @ Sincillian - Yeah, thats what I was thinking with the whole time-travel aspect. Plus the locket-thingy with the pic of a lombax (who looks similar to Ratchet) and himself - it would make sense for his father to have it, right? He'd go back in time before his death maybe...
    Either way, I agree brilliant trailer!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.