Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ratchet & Clank

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Apr 12, 2016

The game, based on the movie, based on the game.

Guys There's a New Ratchet and Clank, Who's Excited?!?

• 52 results
    pg77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Just finished this game over the weekend. Really enjoyed it. I never played the original release so this was all new to me.

Great environments, gameplay variety and a refreshingly simple upgrade tree for the weapons. Looking forward to future releases.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm surprised that this came out in April already...was almost sure that it had been three months at most since I played it.

Since my last post they've put out both Song of the Deep and Edge of Nowhere, of which neither sold like hot cakes, I imagine. That together with the flopped movie makes me wonder what they have planned for R&C. I sure hope there's a sequel of some type coming, because I really enjoyed my time with the reboot as well.

...of course if the Spider-Man game they're making turns out to be the greatest comic book based video game since the Arkham games, then they'll maybe settle for just churning out sequels for that!

bertrecht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@glots said:

...of course if the Spider-Man game they're making turns out to be the greatest comic book based video game since the Arkham games, then they'll maybe settle for just churning out sequels for that!

Dear God...how had it not occurred to me how incredible a polished, current gen Spiderman game could be? As much as I love me some R+C...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.