Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver, featuring a vibrant, open world set in the decline of the American Wild West. Players take on the role of former outlaw John Marston, who is forced to hunt down his former gang to regain his family.

Getting to Mexico?

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By WickedCestus

Hey guys, I've found myself completely stuck in the Undead Nightmare DLC. In the last cut-scene I saw, Seth mentioned something about going to Mexico, but the game won't let me go there (all the bridges are down) and I literally have no mission markers on my map. Anyone know what I have to do? Did I break the game or something?  

Thanks.

Grissefar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Grissefar

Check your log. Your main quest will be there with instructions on what to do.

Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Bennyishere

I've seen others complain about this, but I really don't get it. There was always a mission for me. However, I also saved all of the towns and all that stuff as soon as possible. Maybe you need to complete all the towns and graveyards and stuff first? Also there are some missions that require you to wait a while before you can progress, however they are pretty clear about that and you can see it in your journal under Strangers.

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By WickedCestus
    @Bennyishere said:
    " I've seen others complain about this, but I really don't get it. There was always a mission for me. However, I also saved all of the towns and all that stuff as soon as possible. Maybe you need to complete all the towns and graveyards and stuff first? Also there are some missions that require you to wait a while before you can progress, however they are pretty clear about that and you can see it in your journal under Strangers. "
    I've done all the towns and graveyards and all that. 

@Bennyishere: Shit, I never even thought of that. I've never actually used the log before, just kind of went with the markers.
    Avatar image for deactivated-629e649f0699a
    deactivated-629e649f0699a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You might have to wait a while. There will be another mission with West Dickens but it takes some time to show up, I think saving all the towns in America might trigger it? Or actually you might have to do the first lost soul mission at Fort Mercer.

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WickedCestus

Turns out, I have to find all the plants for West Dickens, but I hadn't looked in my log so I didn't know. Thanks, guys.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.