Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil

Franchise »

Capcom's Resident Evil (or Biohazard in Japan) series continues to draw in players with its stories of hideous mutations and the pharmaceutical company Umbrella Inc. It is Capcom's best-selling franchise in terms of software sales.

I just bought the entire collection

dagas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

They have the entire RE collection on PSN now for €35. That is ten games. Only Revelations had to be bought seperatly. I have not played the old RE games in a long time and I remember the tank controls being difficult even back then. Part of me is exited about owning the entire collection and part of me think I am stupid because I have never been able to finish the old PS1 RE games without an action replay (gameshark) to unlock cheats. RE4 and upward I can beat but not sure about the old ones. The Umbrella Chronicles that you got in this collection seem to retell the story of the first games, is that enough?

I am hoping RE6 and ORC is not as bad as people say. Anyway I got the excellet RE4 and the gold edition of RE5.

For a complete list of the games you get

RE Director's Cut Dual Shock edition

RE2 Dual Shock edition

RE3 Nemesis

RE4 HD edition

RE5 Gold edition

RE6

RE Umbrella Chronicles HD edition

RE Darkside Chronicles HD edition

RE Operation Racoon City

RE Code Veronica X HD edition

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.