Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil

Franchise »

Capcom's Resident Evil (or Biohazard in Japan) series continues to draw in players with its stories of hideous mutations and the pharmaceutical company Umbrella Inc. It is Capcom's best-selling franchise in terms of software sales.

So I just watched Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By clubsandwich

well, just as I expected, it was a really fucking bad adaptation, but I really enjoyed it, it's so bad that it's actually good, the story is non-existent, but the action is actually good and some of the 3D scenes are awesome, and there are some nice cameos too.  

imo the first movie was the best, but this one comes close.

beej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By beej

I'm sorry but I just can't agree. I've hid my response in spoilers in case anybody doesn't want something ruined.

Edit, it appears you liked it in a so bad it's good way, so that makes a little more sense. I should really learn to read better. But still I just couldn't get past these issues to even enjoy the movie.
    clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By clubsandwich
    @beej said:
    " I'm sorry but I just can't agree. I've hid my response in spoilers in case anybody doesn't want something ruined.
    Edit, it appears you liked it in a so bad it's good way, so that makes a little more sense. I should really learn to read better. But still I just couldn't get past these issues to even enjoy the movie. "
    yes the movie made no sense at all, and there were some terrible mistakes like the one you pointed out, it was really predictable too  but I knew it would be a really fucking bad and cheesy movie, but I kind of enjoy this kind of sucky movies so it's all good. :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.