Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rhythm Tengoku

Game » consists of 2 releases.

A rhythm-action game like no other from the same team that created WarioWare. Rhythm Tengoku contains 48 minigames that put your rhythm to the test in a variety of crazy scenarios.

Upcoming blog ideas.

Avatar image for captainlunchbox
    Captainlunchbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 20

Edited By Captainlunchbox

Haha I'm blogging about a blog I haven't blogged yet. And fuck that word "blog". Sounds like a method of vomiting. 

So first of all- I have a new rare handheld game I'm obsessed with: Rhythm Tengoku for the GBA. Not released outside of Japan. Now before  anyone says "Just get Rhythm Heaven!" I'd like to point out that I'm more of a fan of button presses for rhythm games than I am of touch screen controls.  More news on this as it develops.

And also I plan on writing a pretty extensive blog on games I haven't finished yet and also making a list of them. It's Thanksgiving week so maybe I can clear some of them out, finally.

Avatar image for captainlunchbox
    Captainlunchbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 20

#1  Edited By Captainlunchbox

Haha I'm blogging about a blog I haven't blogged yet. And fuck that word "blog". Sounds like a method of vomiting. 

So first of all- I have a new rare handheld game I'm obsessed with: Rhythm Tengoku for the GBA. Not released outside of Japan. Now before  anyone says "Just get Rhythm Heaven!" I'd like to point out that I'm more of a fan of button presses for rhythm games than I am of touch screen controls.  More news on this as it develops.

And also I plan on writing a pretty extensive blog on games I haven't finished yet and also making a list of them. It's Thanksgiving week so maybe I can clear some of them out, finally.

ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 64

#2  Edited By ahoodedfigure
    Blaargh

Some people try to say rhythm games are going out of style, but I don't think that'll be true until human beings completely lose our musical nature.  Not sure that's happening any time soon, if ever.  Always interested in hearing about Japan-only titles.
    gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator
    @ahoodedfigure said:
    "Some people try to say rhythm games are going out of style, but I don't think that'll be true until human beings completely lose our musical nature.  Not sure that's happening any time soon, if ever."
    I completely agree with you. You hit the nail on the head.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.