Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rift

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Mar 01, 2011

RIFT is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG, developed by Trion Worlds.

What Faction=>Race=>Calling=>Class appeals to you?

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Branthog

Just wondering what people find appealing and may be playing as and why you were drawn to the choices?

melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By melcene

My choices for the "main" I played during beta were heavily influenced by my favorite race/class combination since about 1996... a high elf cleric.  With my cleric during beta, I went justicar/purifier/sentinel.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Branthog
    @melcene said:
    " My choices for the "main" I played during beta were heavily influenced by my favorite race/class combination since about 1996... a high elf cleric.  With my cleric during beta, I went justicar/purifier/sentinel. "
    That's fairly similar to what I was considering, except for the Elf part. I'm a little tired of going DPS and/or Tank.
    perilator666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By perilator666

Defiant>Bahmi>Rogue>Bard

ttocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By ttocs

I've leveled a Hunter/Marksman/Sabo to level  14 over the weekend but I'm thinking of changing over to a Hunter class.   

I'm thinking about going Beastmaster (I'm a sucker for pet classes) and Riftblade, but I'm not sure of the final selection.  Maybe Paladin if they get heals.   

Anyone play a Beastmaster/Riftblade yet or know if it would be a good combination?  I like the pet of the beastmaster but the fact that the riftblade also gets some ranged damage as well.  Seems interesting.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.