Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Riptide GP: Renegade

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 26, 2016

Riptide GP: Renegade is a futuristic racing game featuring jet-powered watercraft.

Is anyone else getting Riptide GP: Renegade on PS4?

Avatar image for gratefuldead207
    gratefuldead207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gratefuldead207

Hi fellow bombers. I was looking through the releases for PS4 this week and one thing that caught my eye was the game Riptide GP Renegade. The game takes place on what look like futuristic water engine bikes. The game has you racing and pulling off stunts around water filled tracks. The studio has had experience making a Hydro Thunder game and the experience shows in gameplay trailers I have seen. If you're a fan of arcade racers that are fast paced with awesome looking water physics and crazy stunts then this might be a game for you! I do not know a price point but if any of these things interest you then it is worth checking out the trailer. I hope to see some of you on the race track!

melodiousj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I keep eyeing it... but haven't pulled the trigger just yet.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

The Easy Allies guys are way into it, either Kyle or Huber had it on their dumb "most anticipated" list months ago.

It actually looks pretty ok, might have to take a closer look.

Sdoots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Sdoots

I just saw Vector Unit is the developer. They also did Hydro Thunder Hurricane, so suddenly I'm really interested in this. Hope it turned out alright.

retrometal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I purchased it on Friday but have not had the time to install it and play it.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I just got gp2 and praised the frame rate and file size on a thread around here somewhere.

But I won't buy this one until I'm done with the last one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.