Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 2

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 14, 2008

Harmonix, MTV Games, and EA return with the sequel to Rock Band. Rock Band 2 ships with 84 on-disc songs, 20 free downloadable songs, compatibility with all DLC, and the ability to import most songs from the first Rock Band.

Question About Band Tour on XBOX LIVE.

PsYuSoFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PsYuSoFly

So my friend has a band and he promoted me from just being a normal sub. But when he's not around I can't do any challenges or anything. I thought in this version you wouldn't need a leader anymore. Because when I join challenge,Band Challenge, Tour it says you can't access this without the leader. So I basically can't do anything besides go to the rock shop..... ><

lebkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By lebkin

While it is true that there is no "band leader" like in RB1, the band is still saved under the band creator's gamertag.  Thus the person starting the band has to be logged in for you to access it, even if you just want to play by yourself.  This isn't a problem when the band creator's account resides on the same system you are planning on; you just log him into a separate controller.  Over Xbox Live, I would imagine it only works if he's online and invites you to join him.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.