Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 2

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 14, 2008

Harmonix, MTV Games, and EA return with the sequel to Rock Band. Rock Band 2 ships with 84 on-disc songs, 20 free downloadable songs, compatibility with all DLC, and the ability to import most songs from the first Rock Band.

Wait! No DLC For Rock Band 2 Wii in Europe!?

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mushir

I'm thinking of buying Rock Band 2 for my Wii. Although I've been hearing that no DLC songs are available for people using Wii in Europe. Is this true? And if so, when will the DLC songs be coming for the Wii in Europe?

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Venatio

Just wondering, do you have any other systems like a 360 or PS3? If you do then you should probably buy it for one of those instead, I bought it on 360

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mushir
    @Venatio said:
    "

Just wondering, do you have any other systems like a 360 or PS3? If you do then you should probably buy it for one of those instead, I bought it on 360

"
    No I don't. I would have obviously have bought it for the other system then.
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Al3xand3r

I dunno, from what I see the Guitar Hero group is supporting the Wii much better and more reliably than Rock Band's does, maybe go for that (5) instead. That said, I'm not into either franchise so maybe I'm wrong.

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mushir
    @Al3xand3r said:
    " I dunno, from what I see the Guitar Hero group is supporting the Wii much better and more reliably than Rock Band's does, maybe go for that (5) instead. That said, I'm not into either franchise so maybe I'm wrong. "
    Maybe I would consider that if I had the Guitar Hero instruments but I have the Rock Band instruments since I bought The Beatles: RB. Also Rock Band has much better songs.
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Al3xand3r

Too bad, I thought all those instruments work with either franchise.

Timma1083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Timma1083
    Click Me

Please read through that carefully. Apparently those are the songs available for EU Wiis right now. Apparently 250 will be available by Early 2010.
    Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mushir
    @Timma1083 said:
    " Click Me

Please read through that carefully. Apparently those are the songs available for EU Wiis right now. Apparently 250 will be available by Early 2010. "
    Thanks so much man! Really helped me out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.