Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Rock Band 3 spices up the brand with the addition of a keyboard peripheral as well as "Pro Mode," and offers eighty-three new songs to rock out to.

Fender Mustang U.S. release date?

Malakhii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Malakhii

Does anyone know what date the Mustang guitar is supposed to come out? I've done some browsing around the web seeing a few different dates, and made some calls to local stores, which got me no where. I even went to my local gamestop and they said they guitar was only for Wii and Playstation 3, and they didn't know the release date, so obviously that was no help. Any clarification would help :)

DrBeardface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By DrBeardface
    Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Megalon

Nov. 16th on 360, Nov. 22nd on Wii. Not sure why there are different dates. 

CABBAGES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By CABBAGES

I been tryin to find out when its coming out here too (UK) 
    Was supposed to be out when the game came out and now theres lots of different dates on different websites. 
    Hmv seems to have the 360 one up for sale and the wii and ps3 ones for pre order. 
    I have pre orderd it from about 4 or 5 different places so i will wait and see who send it first then cancel the other orders. 
    Ofcourse they could all send them the same day and i wont know untill i get home from work and find 4 or 5 emails telling me they have shipped them. 
    But im sure there will probably be shortages of them so i coudl just sell the others on ebay :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.