Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Rock Band 3 spices up the brand with the addition of a keyboard peripheral as well as "Pro Mode," and offers eighty-three new songs to rock out to.

Pro Drums

AnxiousTube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By AnxiousTube

When I started with Rock Band 3 I started with a RB1 drum set, thinking this was a little dated I decided to get the RB3 Pro Mad Katz set... Worst Decision ever, I think.  I have locked everything into place and tightened everthying past the point of tighting and I have reconfigured the set to work with my TV, but still I continuisly lose my multiplier because it is either to sensitive or some other bull shit is happening.  I litterally just finished a song with a 98% rating on hard and I had 3 stars straight up what the fuck!  How can I fix this without meddling with the set and the sensitivity pannels withing the drum set, and has anyone else had this problem? thnxs.
    skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By skrutop

Are you talking about the cymbals?  I've had to return them three times before I got a set that works.

You can send an e-mail to Mad Catz (they have contact info on their website), and they'll send out a replacement to you.

AnxiousTube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AnxiousTube

I only have a problem with the yellow cymbal and the red bass drum they don't seem to go together.  I had it working for like a day and then I started a new character and it's all f 'ed up again to I need to re-configure.
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @AnxiousTube: Make sure your bass pedal is plugged into the orange port on the back, and not the black one. If that still doesn;t work, try playing around with the "hi-hat pedal" option and all of the other options in the drum menu. 

And then return it if it still wont work.
    PepeSilvia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By PepeSilvia

I'm from Amsterdam and some family picked up the pro cymbals in the US for me. My green one is over-sensitive and if I hit it a little bit too hard while into the moment I lose my streak. Sucks, because I can't easily return them and I don't want to play anything but Pro Drums.

AnxiousTube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AnxiousTube

So yah I switched out my problem cymbol for one that worked from the cymbol set and then returned the box without a problem

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.