Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 20, 2007

Rock Band expands on the concepts Harmonix established in its Guitar Hero franchise by allowing players to play guitar, bass, drums, and sing to a variety of songs from various sub-genres and time periods.

Question concerning Endless Setlist

Laughlin_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Laughlin_12

Okay, so the leader of my band is on the drums. I want to play the Endless Setlist on expert, but I wanna play it on guitar. If I sign in on my profile playing guitar even though my leader is on drums, will the person playing guitar still get the achievement?

AndrewP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AndrewP

I believe that anybody who is signed in on an instrument gets the achievement when you get done. I don't think it matters who's the leader, or what instrument you're playing. I'm about 95% sure about this.

A Likely Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By A Likely Story

Yep, everyone who's playing will get the achievement.

If everyone playing is signed in on your account, using your characters, then every character that is used will get the platinum icon too.

faustyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By faustyn

also if you're playing on expert and someone is playing on hard you'll get the lower difficulty achievement.

Bkorns4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Bkorns4

Everyone signed in will get the achievement, but if you want the expert achievement, everyone in the band needs to be playing on expert.

fryedrycestyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By fryedrycestyle

Sorry to bump this back up but I have a question about the Endless Setlist. My friend and I want to do it on Expert, and we're confident that if he has his overdrive on reserve for Highway Star and Green Grass and High Tides that we can beat it. But I have a few questions...

1. If you fail in a song and are brought back by your friend does that carry though to the next song? Say I fail once on Green Grass and High Tides and I only have 2 continues left, does it stay that way for the rest of the game?
    2. Can you retry from the last song you failed or do you have to start all over again?
    A Likely Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By A Likely Story

The failures do not carry over, so you get three per song, and you do not have to start over if you completely fail out of a song, you just repeat it and move on.

fryedrycestyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By fryedrycestyle

Thanks Jesus for that, oh and you too. :P

A Likely Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By A Likely Story

Happy to help. :)

I'm sure everyone would have died if you had to restart after you fail out of a song. My friends and I failed the third to last song (I Get By) like five times because of the singing!

Avatar image for deactivated-58e52f575435f
    deactivated-58e52f575435f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

imagine if they disabled the option to PAUSE the game during the endless setlist...lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.