Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rumble Roses

Franchise »

Series of Female wrestling games from Konami.

I might be the only one but I really want a sequel.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By musubi

So, seeing all the advancements that Yuke's has made over the past few years in the WWE games it would really excite me if they actually made a new Rumble Roses game with that same fighting engine. Despite all of the fan service there was a good game in Rumble Roses XX. Women's wrestling when done well is pretty exciting to watch. Sendai Girls Pro Wrestling is a great example of this and WAY better than anything the WWE has had for women's wrestling.

I'd really like to see what they could do. The main thing with Rumble Roses XX is that it was such a confusing mess to play. It didn't explain how title matches worked at all and the "street fights" were really dumb. When it worked well it was actually pretty damn fun. There was a discernible layer of jank to the whole game though the animations were really clunky the menus were awful but at the core was a a pretty decent womens wrestling game. I'd really like to see konami dust this game off. Oh, and on top of that it actually had a few really good music tracks!

I don't think it sold well at all. So, its probably doubtful that we'll ever see a new game in the franchise. However, I would really like to see one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.