Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row IV

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Aug 20, 2013

When invading aliens capture the Saints and imprison their minds in a digital recreation of Steelport, it's up to the Boss (who by now has become the President of the United States) to free Earth from its oppressive new overlords.

Enter The Dominatrix date?

williamhenry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Has there been any news on a release date for Enter The Dominatrix? I know they said 45 days after the game was released, but its been longer than right? I don't think we've heard anything about the DLC since they first announced it.

meaninoflife42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Zurv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

It is pretty short.. and about as good as SR3 DLC (not very).. but knowing that back story of how this DLC is what turned into SR4 makes it kinda fun...

Loading Video...

Genfuyung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I just beat it and IMMEDIATELY PMed Patrick telling him he should play it. The ending is insane.

BawlZINmotion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 1

@zurv said:

It is pretty short.. and about as good as SR3 DLC (not very).. but knowing that back story of how this DLC is what turned into SR4 makes it kinda fun...

Loading Video...

And that's precisely why I do not really like SR4. There is a lot of cool stuff, but it feels like the content created for the game was stretched to 6 times its original size. In other words, it smells exactly like it should.

MC_Hify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It's batshit

GalacticPunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By GalacticPunt

The base game sold well and was well-liked, but it seems that all the hype dried up already. That's a bummer. On the Friday show, it sounded like Brad had already lost the will to Quick Look Enter the Dominatrix.

If anyone wants to see a Let's Play from a GB community dude, I have three amateurish videos for you! I recorded them as a kind of exercise to learn what capturing and uploading a Let's Play entails. Playing a game while commentating does indeed do strange things to the brain. It was an experience that certainly built some empathy for poor old Brad.

Loading Video...

So there's the starting point, if anyone's curious. I'm not whoring for subscribers or anything. It's most likely a one-time bucket list sort of thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.