Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Seaman

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 29, 1999

Using the Dreamcast microphone, Seaman allows players to raise a witty fish-like creature with some guidance from Leonard Nimoy.

Seaman: Day Twenty-Eight

JohnTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Edited By JohnTheGamer

After turning up the temperature for the remaining tadmen, one of them informs me that today, in 1773, was the Boston tea party; I chat him up and he asks me what state we are in. I reply Oklahoma and he then wishes to know what big city we’re closest to. Knowing that Oklahoma is an oil rich state he wonders what it will look like in one hundred years when we rely less on fossil fuels. Even though this game was made ten years ago, many of the topics talked about are still quite relevant.

Later he wonders aloud about how influential America is in the world, how diverse we are and what America’s future will look like. He asks if I’ve traveled abroad but I haven’t yet. He reminds me of the phrase about walking a mile in someone’s shoes. He tells me that walking a mile in someone’s country is the next best thing and then continues on with his thought.

His next talking point is how the world is always shrinking. He tells me of the need to be tolerant of other people and should continue to in the future as we become more interdependent. He looks to America and Europe with their fusion of cultures through an array of methods and wonders if, in the future, the world will act as one giant unit.

Before I leave, he asks about my job. Whether I like it and what I like about it. After giving my response he gives a few minute long, in depth answer about jobs. I water down the insect terrarium and then say goodbye.

JohnTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By JohnTheGamer

After turning up the temperature for the remaining tadmen, one of them informs me that today, in 1773, was the Boston tea party; I chat him up and he asks me what state we are in. I reply Oklahoma and he then wishes to know what big city we’re closest to. Knowing that Oklahoma is an oil rich state he wonders what it will look like in one hundred years when we rely less on fossil fuels. Even though this game was made ten years ago, many of the topics talked about are still quite relevant.

Later he wonders aloud about how influential America is in the world, how diverse we are and what America’s future will look like. He asks if I’ve traveled abroad but I haven’t yet. He reminds me of the phrase about walking a mile in someone’s shoes. He tells me that walking a mile in someone’s country is the next best thing and then continues on with his thought.

His next talking point is how the world is always shrinking. He tells me of the need to be tolerant of other people and should continue to in the future as we become more interdependent. He looks to America and Europe with their fusion of cultures through an array of methods and wonders if, in the future, the world will act as one giant unit.

Before I leave, he asks about my job. Whether I like it and what I like about it. After giving my response he gives a few minute long, in depth answer about jobs. I water down the insect terrarium and then say goodbye.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

Dood, those are some smart ass tadmen!  No blood sucking today?  Cool beans.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Claude

Sounds like the Apocalypse to me. I would get out while you can.

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By DanielJW

The Tadmen are musing about the beginning of the end.

JohnTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JohnTheGamer

It's like they know something we don't...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.