Secrets of Grindea is a action RPG being developed by Pixel Ferrets for the PC. It is considered a tribute to and parody of classic RPGs of the SNES. It features 4 player online co-op and character customization that has no class or skill restrictions. It is currently in Steam Early Access or it can be purchased from the Secrets of Grindea website via the Humble Widget. There is currently no release date scheduled and has been in development since 2011.
- Character customization: skill trees will allow you complete control over how your character develops over time and how you choose to play. There are no classes, so the player won't be restricted to following a single path. There’s also a wide variety of haircuts, hats and head gear to make your character look unique.
- Online co-op support for up to four players.
- A lengthy story-driven campaign that take players through countless dungeons and fields of all shapes and kinds in the world of Grindea-- a great many deal of side quests and hidden content/puzzles is also available.
- An Arcade Mode functioning as a roguelite, where you get to challenge your Action RPG prowess in a hardcore room-by-room, floor-by-floor brawl. Complete with bosses, elite version of enemies and tough challenge rooms!
- Hundreds of items to loot, hunt, craft, fish or dig up in order to improve your character's gear.
- A pet system-- players can catch any of the tameable animals in the world and have them accompany them on adventures while also giving boosts to to your character skills.