Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadow Complex

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 19, 2009

Reluctant hero Jason Fleming investigates a hidden underground complex to rescue his girlfriend Claire in this Metroid-style action-adventure game.

In regard to the Master Challange: Insurgent

cloneslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By cloneslayer

Chair admit that to do this you need sequence breaks. Now sequence breaks are fine but why did they purposely put it in the game. Sure something like Super Metroid has sequence breaks but not purposely. I love this game but I feel like with this they were trying to hard to be like Metroid and Castlevania.

Hannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Hannibal

I kind of applaud it. Glitching is something some people do for fun, and often takes a lot of skill and patience (I did so myself in THPS4). I think they know that some people will push the boundaries of the game, and those people are usually their most loyal fans. It's nice to see a reward for them.

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Bigandtasty

Well, is sequence breaking put intentionally into the game still sequence breaking? Personally it is, but  it's just semantics really.

And besides, everyone who does know how to do the sequence breaking to make this possible have their lips shut, so it's basically discovering new techniques the old-fashioned way anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.